Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Shift Manager|
|Salary||£28000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
I am currently looking to recruit a Warehouse & Distribution Manager for a busy food distribution service. You will be responsible for the efficient operation of the night shift which entails processing orders, invoicing, picking, routing, stock rotation, warehousing, dispatch and goods in.
Amongst Your Key Responsibilities Will Be:
- Strategically manage the warehouse in line with company policies and objectives
- Administer goods in, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Maintain the safety, security and accuracy of the inventory.
- Ensure quality objectives & delivery deadlines are met
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilisation
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Comply with current warehousing, handling & shipping legislation
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Liaise with clients and transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
To Be Succesful You Will Demonstrate:
- Proven warehouse management/supervisory experience
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing KPI's
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Fork lift license preferred but not essential
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Good team working skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent business administration skill
- Sound Numerical & IT skills
- Full driving licence
There will be small shift rotation at times but predominantly a night shift role
In return for your hard work and dedication a salary of up to £38k (dependant on experience) is on offer. If you feel you would be suited to the role please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100569 | Published: about 1 month ago