Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||SEO Executive|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Package|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
One of the large sporting goods retailers in the Middle East is currently looking for a dynamic and experienced Search Marketing Executive to join their team in Dubai.
As a SEO Executive, your responsibilities will be:
- Implementing a plan that drives sales via the E-commerce web and mobile sites
- Establishing key reporting and analysis benchmarks to measure the success of all Search Marketing activities
- Developing a complete search strategy, where Paid and Natural search work together to deliver the KPI's
- Developing / maintaining service level agreements and managing relevant 3rd party agencies to agreed standards
- Ensuring all design, copy and imagery used is on brand and relevant to the target audience
For you to be qualified on this role, you will have the following:
- At least three (3) years experience in a specialist agency, online or direct marketing business, preferably retail or with responsibility for retail clients
- Demonstrates experience with managing Paid Search / SEO / Both
- Having a track record of working in a sales driven / trading environment
- Digital marketing and or retail industry experience as well as SEO practices
- Experience with managing external agencies or client facing responsibility within an agency
- Having at least degree-level education
If you are seeking a position within a fast-growing company, with ample opportunity for progression and development, and you know that you have all the qualifications and experiences mentioned, you can send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 96406 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Marketing Director
£50,000 - £80,000 | London, England
Ref: 103119_1495816932 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Marketing Director opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that...