Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||SEO Executive|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A well-established sporting goods retailer in the Middle East is currently looking for a dynamic and experienced SEO Executive to join their team in Dubai.
As SEO Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Able to work with latest web technologies (HTML 5, Responsive Design) and tools (Google Webmaster Tools, CoreMedia CMS).
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of clients business to identify areas to resolve as well as trends.
- Identify and implement new revenue driving opportunities.
- Support on content strategy for the responsive design, on-page optimisation and campaign optimisation.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following skills and experience:·
- Proven SEO Experience (at least 1 year)· Has an experience in an agency or in a large retail organizations
- Basic HTML
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools & Microsoft Excel·
- Solid track record of meeting traffic and revenue targets
- Excellent written and communication and numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills to manage relationships with other areas of the business
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you are interested with this role, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96406_1414925507 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Plymouth, Devon
Ref: 103061_1495817197 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...