Senior Research Executive - Qualitative
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Research Executive - Qualitative|
|Salary||£26000 - £32000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading global market research company is looking to hire an experienced Senior Qualitative Research Executive to join their growing team in Dubai, UAE.
As the Senior Research Executive, you will independently manage the whole process of small and medium-sized research projects.
The role of the Senior Research Executive will also involve the following:
- Overseeing the research project from brief to presentation
- Taking part in the marketing efforts of the clients
- Ensuring that all projects are executed according to plans and are in line with the budget and business objectives of the client
- Mentoring the more junior staff
- Engaging and consulting clients
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in qualitative research
- Must have moderated
- Excellent Arabic verbal and written skills are required
- Degree level education
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Background in the media industry would be an advantage
- Male applicants would be prioritized
This is an exciting opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. If you thrive on challenges of this sort and enjoy hitting the ground running, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96607 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Marketing and Events Manager
£28,000 - £330,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101640 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
My client, an iconic retailer with a strong heritage in the UK market, is looking for a Marketing...