Senior Project Manager - Exhibitions and Events
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Project Manager - Exhibitions and Events|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
An industry with a vision to make the country the world's leading destination for all major exhibitions, conferences and events has opened an exciting opportunity to join their team as a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible with the following:
· Strategize, plan, improve, direct and manage the overall sales, marketing and operations of existing exhibitions organized to maximize business and revenue. To launch and manage new show development. To plan and implement staff development programs. To optimize the performance of portfolio cluster.
· Report directly to Director Exhibitions
· Develop new exhibition strategies whilst improving the quality of existing exhibitions to meet the strategic business plan.
· Research different markets and trends to assess the potential to launch new exhibitions or expand existing exhibition profiles.
· Build an awareness of the Exhibitions held, through marketing and PR.
· Develop with the Marketing Manager plans for all exhibitions, based on an assessment of the business environment and relevant markets.
· Remain abreast of developments in the exhibition industry and monitor competitor activities by visiting competitor exhibitions.
· Implement realistic department budgets.
· Ensure expenditure is made within the budget approved for each exhibition.
· Plan and implement effective cost measures to increase the profitability of the department.
· Maintain contact with the local government departments involved with the exhibitions.
· Provide leadership, direction and .motivation to the team thereby helping them to achieve their targets and work to their best potential
· Perform duties other than the above-mentioned, as instructed by the General Manager-Exhibitions.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
· Should have good experience into exhibitions. You should be a specialist with at least 5 years strategic development, sales and marketing experience with international exhibition organizers.
· The ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong leadership attributes
Give an excitement on your career and if you think you are qualified in this position, don't hesitate and apply now. Send your CV to us and a rewarding salary package is waiting for you!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98339 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Manager *
£48,000 - £53,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101940 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A Strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Pre-Sales Manager *
£18,000 - £22,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101916 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking out for Pre-Sales Manager to l...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...