Senior Product Integrity Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Product Integrity Manager|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
An iconic, global brand is seeking a Senior Product Integrity Manager for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
The role will support the growth of the brand's licensed products by ensuring quality, safety and regulatory requirements are met and standards are constantly reviewed and refreshed.
- Work with licensees and 3rd party laboratories to ensure product expectations and requirements are understood and maintained
- Review and approve testing results from licensees and 3rd party laboratories
- Compliance audits
- Assist licensees in monitoring and controlling crucial processes for components and products
- Support new product development and evaluate and approve design changes to existing products
- Knowledgeable in regulatory and industry standards for children's products
- Knowledge of plastic moulding, textiles, electronics, and metallurgy as applied to consumer products
- Experience in technical or quality assurance functions with knowledge of product development
- Confident in technical and ethical auditing of UK and International factories
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in a technical, engineering or related subject
- Strong interpersonal skills across all levels of business
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader so if the position is of interest and you have the experience required we would welcome your application.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96294_1413397119 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Innovation & Applied research lab manager (Formulations)
£80,000 - £85,000 | Sharjah, Sharjah
Ref: 101771 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
My client, a manufacturing company for cosmetics, based in Sharjah UAE, are producers of skin car...
- Master Baker
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q98808 | Published: 04th Dec 2016
One of the largest food manufacturing companies in the Middle East, who due to unprecedented mark...