Senior National Account Manager - Food
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior National Account Manager - Food|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
We are a food manufacturer and importer. We are a major food supplier into retail customers such as Sainsbury's, Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi, Iceland, and Food Service Customers such as Brakes, Compass Group.
We have been trading in the UK since 2008. We have been growing steadily by working directly with customers to develop and supply a bespoke range of frozen and chilled party foods, with vegetable and seafood based recipes.
We are now looking to recruit a new member to be part of our dedicated and versatile small team to grow together in this exciting business. Our manufacturing site is based in Vietnam.
Reporting into the General Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
Key Business Development Responsibilities:
- Open relationships with a portfolio of new customers primarilty Tesco, M&S, Waitrose, 3663.
- Open relationships with wider range of customers from Managed Pub Chains (Spirit Pub Company for example), Restaurant Chain (TGIF), Independent, Wholesaler, B2B etc….
- Look after new project sales such as Coffee and Probiotic Range.
- Develop business using the advantages of Sourcing in Vietnam and Asia.
Current Account Management Responsibilities:
- Continue and grow business with all the current accounts: JS, Asda, Morrisons, Brakes, Musgrave, Lidl, Aldi, Netto UK.
- Sales presentation
- Regular benchmarking, competition analysis, marketing research.
- Keep track of sale meeting / product submission, follow up with the technical manager on specification timelines, production quality release etc.
- Liaise with the Operation Manager to understand current service level, potential problems in delivery timescales etc.
- Write submission forms
Qualities & Skills Required:
- Highly experienced in dealing with key retailers and food service companies.
- Strong sales experience
- Strong relationships builder in key organisations with decision makers
- Excellent time and project management skills
Required Education & Experience:
- New Business Management
- Food related experience
- £60,000 - 70,000
- Agile working
- Office based in North London - must have access to 1 day per week
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96750 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Soft Drinks - HORECA
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101757 | Published: 09th Nov 2016
Responsible for developing new business in the HORECA channels for an exclsuive top end soft drin...
- Store Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 | Hampshire, Hampshire
Ref: Q101406 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...
- Assistant Manager
£18,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q101562 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Sales Manager
£36,000 - £42,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101353 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...