Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Merchandiser|
|Salary||£55000 - £75000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client is an innovative and widely loved retailer and is looking for an experienced and driven merchandiser with a supplier focus to join their creative and dynamic team. You will be reporting in to the Senior Merchandiser and Merchandise Director and will be responsible for maximising stock availability in order to optimise all sales opportunities and to meet and exceed planned targets.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Working closely with the suppliers in order to ensure the most commercial and profitable branded range is available to the customer.
· Identify opportunities for increased sales and new product lines, implementing promotions and exclusive ranges.
· Working to constantly review and develop best practices within the business- identify what could be done better and how this can be implemented.
· Analysing financial reports and sales figures and presenting findings to your team.
The successful candidate will:
· Currently be working as a Merchandiser, or already at Merchandise Manager level, within a retail head office environment.
· Be passionate about working within a numerically orientated environment and enjoy analytical requirements of the role.
· Be a driven individual who is passionate about working in the clothing and footwear sector.
· Be a strong communicator, able to lead and direct a team of experienced merchandisers.
· Be educated to degree level or above, within a relevant field such as Business, Economics or Mathematics.
This is a great role for those looking to further their Merchandising career within a fast paced ecommerce environment.
In return for all your hard work you will not only receive a competitive salary and benefits package but also the opportunity to develop a long standing and progressive career within a large established business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99325 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Merchandiser
£22,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102579 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
A fast-paced high-street fashion retailer is looking for an Ecommerce Merchandiser to join their ...
- Area Visual Merchandiser - East Anglia/East Midlands
£30,000 - £32,000 | Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q102382 | Published: 30th Jan 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful retail busines...
- Head of Merchandising
£40,000 - £45,000 | Norfolk
Ref: Q102167_1487331181 | Published: 17th Feb 2017
Head of Merchandising A market leading retailer, known for its trailblazing initiatives in their ...