Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Merchandiser|
|Salary||£55000 - £75000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client is an innovative and widely loved retailer and is looking for an experienced and driven merchandiser with a supplier focus to join their creative and dynamic team. You will be reporting in to the Senior Merchandiser and Merchandise Director and will be responsible for maximising stock availability in order to optimise all sales opportunities and to meet and exceed planned targets.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Working closely with the suppliers in order to ensure the most commercial and profitable branded range is available to the customer.
· Identify opportunities for increased sales and new product lines, implementing promotions and exclusive ranges.
· Working to constantly review and develop best practices within the business- identify what could be done better and how this can be implemented.
· Analysing financial reports and sales figures and presenting findings to your team.
The successful candidate will:
· Currently be working as a Merchandiser, or already at Merchandise Manager level, within a retail head office environment.
· Be passionate about working within a numerically orientated environment and enjoy analytical requirements of the role.
· Be a driven individual who is passionate about working in the clothing and footwear sector.
· Be a strong communicator, able to lead and direct a team of experienced merchandisers.
· Be educated to degree level or above, within a relevant field such as Business, Economics or Mathematics.
This is a great role for those looking to further their Merchandising career within a fast paced ecommerce environment.
In return for all your hard work you will not only receive a competitive salary and benefits package but also the opportunity to develop a long standing and progressive career within a large established business.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99325 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101594 | Published: 16th Oct 2016
Looking for a merchandiser with a minimum of 3 years experience handling multiple stores. Merchan...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...
- Visual Merchandiser
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: 101623 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
- Liaising with teams such as buying, design and marketing to create design themes and plans, oft...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...