Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Merchandiser|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a well known, multichannel fashion retailer, is looking for an experienced Senior Merchandiser, with strong apparel experience to drive their company performance
As Senior Merchandiser you will:
- Play a pivotal part in driving your departments' trading strategy
- Effectively use range planning and mark down to achieve targeted budgets
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with suppliers
- Deputise for Head of Merchandising when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong experience as a Senior Merchandiser within a fashion brand
- Possess exceptional communication skills and be confident engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Be strategic and used to forward planning in order to meeting conflicting deadlines
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Merchandiser from a busy retail background to take their career to the next level. As reward for your hard work and dedication you will receive a generous salary and strong opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience please apply with your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98706 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Advisor - Hounslow
£19,095 - £19,095 | Hounslow, London
Ref: Q101617 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
A new position has arisen with a Sunday Times Top 100 listed company who are now looking for a Sa...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Regional Manager- South East London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q101600 | Published: 19th Oct 2016
Regional Manager- South East London I am looking for strong Regional Managers or aspiring Senior ...