Senior Merchandise Planner -Cleaning (Detergents & hardlines)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Merchandise Planner -Cleaning (Detergents & hardlines)|
|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This UK & international retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their Cleaning - Detergents & Hardline category. With over 200 stores in the UK and growing; this business is looking for committed Merchandiser for their multi-channel offer.
As a Senior Merchandiser you'll be responsible for ensuring that the right products are available stores and on-line, at the right time and in the correct quantities!
Your responsibilities are-
- Forecasting and allocation of category
- Analysing past sales trends to anticipate future need - so you'll need to be commercially aware with an analytical flair.
- Accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and performance.
- Create processes to maximise profits and manage the performance of ranges
- planning promotions and markdowns as necessary.
- Optimising the sales volume and profitability of designated product areas through effective stock, sales and merchandise planning.
- Working closely with our buying teams to deliver ranges that hit margin targets as well as managing sales performance .
- Developing business plans in managing stock exit plans is also essential including seasonal and end-off-line stock
- Minimising Stock wastage targets
- You'll use your layout plans that incorporate space and stock planning.
- Plan product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with buyers
- Have developed people through succession planning & person development plans
- ensures the customer is at the forefront of your thinking.
To be successful you will-
- Have merchandising experience within a blue-chip retailer and to have traded a range through using a WSSI.
- Retail or Supplier background with the relevant product categories will be considered - Household, Cleaning & Detergents, & Cleaning tools (non-electrical)
- High influence individual & can consult & make key decisions in a ever-changing market.
- Have accountability of a category of 35 - 200 million & in control of the OTB.
- Must be at a Merchandise Planner or Senior Merchandiser level with complete 360 accountability
- Previous experience in stock modelling
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to devise a merchandising plan for multiple produce areas.
- Financial Modelling experience (e.g. Availability, stock intake, margin forecasting)
If you feel you have the relevant experience & can add value at a seniorlevel where you can work autonomously on your own & as part of a team then please send your cv quoting the reference Q96402A.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96402A_1414758737 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...