National Account Manager - Alcohol - Dubai
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||National Account Manager - Alcohol - Dubai|
|Salary||£36000 - £55000 per annum + commission|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager for their fun, young team based in Dubai and covering a central and popular location.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Sales and Marketing of a range of premium global beverages in the Middle East,
- Report to the head of Sales and have direct supervision of the On Trade Sales Team of 6 employees,
- Profit and loss,
- Optimising the ROI,
- Developing, presenting and negotiating annual contracts with the use of the 'six steps to a call' approach.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years' experience in FMCG or hospitality,
- Strong command of the English language,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Previous experience in territory and staff management is essential,
- All POS and merchandising of the key brands, delivering perfect execution at all times,
- You will have a strong knowledge of route to market profitability, evaluating ROI of customers' investments, managing budgets and management of product customer mix to maximise GP net and EBIT.
- ABI training and certifications would be advantageous but is not compulsory
The successful candidate will get to experience the fun, vibrant side of the company in this team as well as attending all the major calendar events such as the Dubai Rugby Sevens and the Abu Dhabi Formula 1. They also have regular blindfolded beer tasting in the office! There is lots of learning available on the job in the form of workshops and activities and massive career progression within the organisation as a whole.
You MUST be a clear and concise communicator (English language), a leader, have a strong personality and be able to bring value to the company in the form of ideas.
As you will be meeting customers out in the field a driving license is essential for this role.
If relocating overseas the company will provide Visa, flights from your home country to Dubai and a months' accommodation on arrival.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101249 | Published: 2 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Pre-Sales Manager *
£18,000 - £22,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101916 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking out for Pre-Sales Manager to l...
- Sales Manager *
£48,000 - £53,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101940 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A Strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Store Manager - Cambridge
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Ref: Q101937 | Published: 07th Dec 2016
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cambrid...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 05th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - Kennington
£20,000 - £25,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101817 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...