National Account Manager - Alcohol - Dubai
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||National Account Manager - Alcohol - Dubai|
|Salary||£36000 - £55000 per annum + commission|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Vanessa@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager for their fun, young team based in Dubai and covering a central and popular location.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Sales and Marketing of a range of premium global beverages in the Middle East,
- Report to the head of Sales and have direct supervision of the On Trade Sales Team of 6 employees,
- Profit and loss,
- Optimising the ROI,
- Developing, presenting and negotiating annual contracts with the use of the 'six steps to a call' approach.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years' experience in FMCG or hospitality,
- Strong command of the English language,
- Possess excellent communication skills,
- Previous experience in territory and staff management is essential,
- All POS and merchandising of the key brands, delivering perfect execution at all times,
- You will have a strong knowledge of route to market profitability, evaluating ROI of customers' investments, managing budgets and management of product customer mix to maximise GP net and EBIT.
- ABI training and certifications would be advantageous but is not compulsory
The successful candidate will get to experience the fun, vibrant side of the company in this team as well as attending all the major calendar events such as the Dubai Rugby Sevens and the Abu Dhabi Formula 1. They also have regular blindfolded beer tasting in the office! There is lots of learning available on the job in the form of workshops and activities and massive career progression within the organisation as a whole.
You MUST be a clear and concise communicator (English language), a leader, have a strong personality and be able to bring value to the company in the form of ideas.
As you will be meeting customers out in the field a driving license is essential for this role.
If relocating overseas the company will provide Visa, flights from your home country to Dubai and a months' accommodation on arrival.
If you think that you have the right qualifications for this position, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 101249 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Key Account Manager - Wine / Spirits
£40,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101682_1488804575 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
A well-established alcoholic beverage company, part of one of the largest groups in Dubai, is loo...
- Key Account Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102653_1488092704 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leader in the FMCG industry is looking for a Key Account Executive...
- Brand Manager
£30,000 - £50,000 | Jeddah
Ref: Q102863_1490091286 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
Job Description: We are currently looking for a passionate Brand Manager for an amazing opportuni...
- Country Manager
£80,000 - £100,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102858_1490083429 | Published: 21th Mar 2017
Job Description: An exceptional and exciting role has opened within one of the fastest-growing FM...
- Country Manager
£100,000 - £120,000 | Baghdad
Ref: Q102669_1488120558 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading multinational FMCG company is looking for a Country Manage...