Senior Internal Auditor - Jersey
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Internal Auditor - Jersey|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Relocation Package + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
One of the leading commercial players in Jersey is currently looking for a Senior Internal Auditor within their Finance, Planning & Audit team.
This Retail & Consumer business has been established for over 50 years and continues to grow based on their ethos to be a main focal point of the community and be able to provide the service that their customers & community require.
This role is to monitor and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the retailer's internal control systems and also to recommend actions to improve operations & controls.
To be successfully in this position you must have experience -
- Designing internal audit procedures and work programmes
- Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- To identify key areas of risk and propose appropriate controls to mitigate those risks
- To review the accuracy and relevance of financial information to the Executive Management and to the Board.
- Conducting ad-hoc projects & to prepare audit reports in line
To be successful in this position you must be-
- Degree educated preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- A professional accounting qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or IIA qualifcation
- Experience of a trading business, ideally from a retail, FMCG, Consumer or Distribution environment
- Excellent technical and practical experience of internal audit
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong commercial perspective
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK. Lower tax rate and social security (only up to 20% tax!) Jersey is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles. Relaxing lifestyle & VAT has not been levied in the Channel so luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
In return you will receive full visa to work on the island & relocation costing, bonuses (profit related), pension and staff discount. This is a great oportunites for a career and lifestyle change.
f this opportunity sounds of interest & you have the necessary qualification and skillset please send your CV quoting the reference Q99427.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99427 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Supply Chain Team Lead *
£50,000 - £55,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101999 | Published: 05th Jan 2017
A rapidly expanding FMCG business is on the lookout for a passionate candidate to be largely invo...