Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Human Resources Business Partner|
|Salary||£90000 - £1000000 per annum + benefits & bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
New position responsible for supporting several client groups within this large airline and airport business. Due to the business's scale the role is challenging and complex; executing human resource strategies, programs, services and solutions that are designed to enable the Company to successfully meet business goals. Areas of involvement and expertise will include: Organizational Design, Talent Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Change Management and Leadership Development. Additional responsibility to lead some cross functional activities and projects. Other requirements are providing man-management, mentoring and direct leadership to less experienced HRBPs. Reports to HR Director.
· Independently use consultative approach with internal clients to anticipate, define and then provide HR solutions to business areas.
· Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of the company and provide creative solutions to HR issues to in order to maximize success.
· Take the lead in developing, implementing and rolling out HR policies and procedures and dissemination these through the various channels of communication.
· Provide advice to HR associates and management by partnering on various complex HR processes and procedures.
· Drive the key talent objectives and oversee the talent development, succession planning, and assessment of several departments.
· Undertake role evaluations and define/create new positions as per the business' requires. Conduct compensation assessments by working with corporate compensation department.
· Understand the pulse of the company's employee population and advise on engagement and employee morale plus future performance impacts of changes within the expanding business.
· Use retention strategies to support the culture and reduce any turnover.
· Engage with employees through talent dashboards that evaluate the staffs' efforts and provide predictive analytics for decisions regarding training and development needs.
· Manage employee awareness by contributing to the design and roll out of communications.
· Partner or lead larger scale projects at a corporate Human Resources level.
· Provide both direct or indirect managerial guidance and expertise through a consultative approach to partnering with parties to solve business issues.
· Completes other duties and assignments as required.
· Degree or MBA equivalent plus CIPD or similar related HR generalist experience
· 8 years of HR experience.
· A broad HR generalist understanding of human resources principles, procedures and techniques as well as strategies to assess HR implications
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, good judgment, and the ability to maintain strict codes of confidentiality and discretion.
· Good project management and analytical skills.
· A strong track record of managing conflict resolution.
· Ability to manage and to work as part of a team in a fast paced modern environment.
· Ability to remain calm under pressure, and to organize tasks and work environment.
· Knowledgeable about organizational design and change management practices.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100344 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of HR - Fashion Retail
£40,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023_1488802120 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Head of HR
£100,000 | Doha
Ref: Q74337_1488111048 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Our client is a leading middle-eastern retailer consisting of a portfolio of own brand and brande...
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1488802490 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...