Senior Digital Creative
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Digital Creative|
|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Are you passionate about creating experiences that are unique, empowering and engaging for the customer?
A digital marketing agency that works with brands to bridge the gap between shifting technology and cutting-edge creative ideas is looking for an SENIOR DIGITAL CREATIVE to join their team in Dubai.
A Senior Digital Creative will be dealing with hands-on and client -facing, you will have overall responsibility for the end-to-end quality of deliverables from the digital team. This includes user experience, visual design and user interfaces.
And it also involves the following responsibilities
- Concept and collaborate with creative team, interaction designers, art directors, and programmers.
- Actually write-that is, being able to write compelling and grammatically clean long-form website copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, and calls to action.
- Work with account managers and planners to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and copy tone are on brand and strategically sound.
- Review copy written by other members of the team ensuring it is accurate and providing relevant feedback where necessary.
- Overview social media content produced within the agency and guide the community management/account executive teams on short-form storytelling.
- Develop and distribute digital creative best practices/trends amongst the agency.
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work that creates a dramatic change - through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Set content strategy guidelines, tonality, themes for brand's digital content needs.
- Develop creative presentations/pitches and present eventual conclusions and ideas to clients on behalf of the agency, during creative campaign/strategy meetings.
To qualify you must posses the following:
- 25 years old and above Male or Female with 2 - 4years of experience as an Associate Creative Director.
- A love for language and know all the rules, so confident enough to be able to break them,
- Inquisitiveness and curiosity about the world around them and a love for translating this wonderful word into words.
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts.
- Ability to handle pressure and long hours in a highly caffeinated environment.
- Ability to judge the time necessary to complete each job in order to prioritize workload and help with creating budgets and project plans.
- Advises on creative concepts and solutions, and ensures they are completed before all necessary deadlines.
- Energy, a sense of humour and an open & curious mind.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Content Writing (SEO, Social Media, Websites, Blogging, etc)
- Online & Offline Marketing Content
- CV/Cover Letters
- Editing and Formatting
- Speech Writing
- Business Planning
- Social Media maintenance and growth
- Employee handbooks
- Training Material
- Content Development
- Company/Individual Blogs
- Company and Brand Profile
- Creative and Technical writing
- Articles and Reports
- Menu Writing and Layout
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97953 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...