Senior Developer - eCommerce (MAGENTO)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Developer - eCommerce (MAGENTO)|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A well-established fashion retailer is currently looking for a Senior Developer to join their growing team in Dubai.
As the Senior Developer, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the company's website
- Implement and monitor third party scripts, software or extensions
- Identify, recommend and implement future functionality that will benefit all parts of the business
- Implement new Magento deployments according to Company-needs and best practices
- Work inter-departmentally to organize and integrate desired add-ons and extensions according to specific needs
- Repair and modify issues with the site as they arise
- Manage one Junior Developer and third-party developers
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years experience in Magento E-commerce
- Degree in BS Computer Science or equivalent
- A portfolio of Magento e-commerce sites
- Proven experience in developing new systems, integrating systems, and enhancing and supporting live applications
- Strong understanding of database concepts, methodologies, source control and bug tracking
- Highly organized and detail-oriented multi-tasker with a strong sense of ownership of process and results
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96809 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Accounts Executive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102046 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
About the Role: As an Accounts Executive you will be responsible to ensure the management and eff...
- Business Intelligence Analyst
£35,000 - £36,000 | Dubai
Ref: 101794 | Published: 11th Jan 2017
Job Purpose The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst provides companywide strategic, analytical, an...
- Category Exececutive
£0 | Dubai
Ref: Q102045 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
Job Description: Oversee third party service providers, set the pricing, contract and work with p...