Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Designer|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
One of UKs fastest growing fashion brands is looking to hire a Senior Dress Designer to join their team.
The Senior Dress Designer will be responsible for:
- Designing trend-led and catwalk-inspired dresses and blouses
- Developing mood boards and colour palettes that are in line with the brands range
- Collaborating with the buying team to ensure that the design is clearly reflected in the range
- Liaising with the Buyer and Graphic Designer to create the theme throughout the seasons
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Strong fashion credentials and understanding of fashion trends
- Top class technical expertise and understanding
- Proven track record of high performance in a fashion business
- Ability to translate and interpret current trends into the design concept of the brand
- Technical knowledge in garment construction
- High communication and leadership skills
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual competitive salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a design professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96508 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Senior Designer Womenswear
£28,000 - £35,000 | France,
Ref: Q101660 | Published: 06th Nov 2016
A multinational retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Senior Desi...
- Womenswear Senior Designer- Jersey
£35,000 - £40,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101911 | Published: 03th Dec 2016
This beautiful contemporary Womenswear premium brand is looking for a Senior Designer with Jersey...