Senior Department Manager - South London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Department Manager - South London|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the biggest department stores in the London area. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Department Manager with a commercial retail background.
You will be involved in developing and growing the business as much as making high level decisions, buying products and developing your team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating the team.
- Holding regular team meetings and ensuring that information is quickly communicated both up and down the organisational chain.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance and profitability of your division in line with the KPI's set by the Commercial Managers and the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for overseeing all ordering and stock holding in line with the seasonality of the business
- Accountable for the selling process in your division, these include merchandising standards, displays, accurate and timely POS.
- Ensuring the whole team offers good, efficient customer service and sound advice to customers at all times.
- Using mystery shopper criteria to help maintain consistent standards.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of Trade Agreements to ensure that our suppliers are paid accurately and within their agreed terms.
- Accountable for stock replenishment across the division; this includes purchase ordering, receiving, re-stocking product ranges.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills
- A record of managing performance
- A detailed eye for visual merchandising displays
- Knowledge of competitors and desire to grow the business
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £33k and an opportunity for great career progression.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100207. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100207 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- Assistant Store Manager - South West London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q103095_1493370300 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Regional Manager - South East
£40,000 - £50,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103110_1493834277 | Published: 03th May 2017
My client, an award winning multichannel retailer is looking for an exceptional Regional Manager ...
- National Sales Manager - London
£45,000 - £75,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q103131_1494416242 | Published: 10th May 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an online marketplace start-up that has exciting plans...
- Assistant Floor Manager - London
£25,000 - £27,000 | London
Ref: Q103094_1493299255 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store. This ...