Senior Department Manager - South London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Department Manager - South London|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the biggest department stores in the London area. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Department Manager with a commercial retail background.
You will be involved in developing and growing the business as much as making high level decisions, buying products and developing your team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating the team.
- Holding regular team meetings and ensuring that information is quickly communicated both up and down the organisational chain.
- Responsible for the overall financial performance and profitability of your division in line with the KPI's set by the Commercial Managers and the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for overseeing all ordering and stock holding in line with the seasonality of the business
- Accountable for the selling process in your division, these include merchandising standards, displays, accurate and timely POS.
- Ensuring the whole team offers good, efficient customer service and sound advice to customers at all times.
- Using mystery shopper criteria to help maintain consistent standards.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate completion of Trade Agreements to ensure that our suppliers are paid accurately and within their agreed terms.
- Accountable for stock replenishment across the division; this includes purchase ordering, receiving, re-stocking product ranges.
In addition you will demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills
- A record of managing performance
- A detailed eye for visual merchandising displays
- Knowledge of competitors and desire to grow the business
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £33k and an opportunity for great career progression.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful organisation, please forward your CV. Quoting reference Q100207. We look forward to hearing from you.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: 100207 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager - London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101764 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Store Manager - North-West London
£32,050 - £32,050 | North West London, London
Ref: Q101906 | Published: 30th Nov 2016
A new opportunity has arisen with a well-known self-storage provider that is now looking for a St...
- Area Manager- London
£50,000 - £60,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101553 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
Area Manager- London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading ...
- Sales Advisor - London
£17,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101547 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sun...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...