Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Copywriter|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Our Client is a leading ecommerce business, offering a unique online retail experience.
· Must have 4 to 6 years of experience in copywriting from an Ad/Marketing Agency or industry- leading E-commerce business
· Should be a skilled user of words, who cares deeply about writing brief, vigorous, impactful copy that has style, character, charm and a well-defined tone-of-voice with precise grammar and syntax
· Able to demonstrate their brilliance at writing clever, user-friendly and product-focused copy
· Experience in developing copy for websites, graphics, email, social and other media.
· Excellent creating content essentially by utilizing SEO best practices.
· Must have strong editing and proofreading skills
· Able to work closely with the Creative Director, Marketing and Content Production teams during the writing, editing, iterating, reviewing and publishing processes
· You should have impeccable communication skills and strong writing skills
· Agency or in-house (B2C) experience
· Creating content strategically by utilizing SEO best practices
· E-commerce experience would be an advantage
· Strong bonus scheme
· Opportunity for internal growth
If you are a highly proactive, professionally presented person, and want to be part of an ever growing organization, this could well be your next long term role!
Need I say anymore?
Why hesitate? Send us your CV to see what opportunities await you!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100150 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Ecommerce Manager (Fashion)
£45,000 - £55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101442 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
A trend aware fashion brand, with a growing UK presence, is looking for an exceptional Ecommerce ...