Copywriter - Digital Creative Agency
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Copywriter - Digital Creative Agency|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A digital marketing agency that works with brands to bridge the gap between shifting technology and cutting-edge creative ideas is looking for a COPYWRITER to join their team in Dubai.
As a COPYWRITER, you should be comfortable and confident in their writing, and willing to help less senior members of staff to improve their copy skills, senior copywriters are leading figures in a creative team and are always ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy. With complete self-assurance and in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively. It also involves the following responsibilities:
· Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
· Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
· Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
· Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
· Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
· Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints.
· Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
· Liaise with clients.
· Complete timesheets and reports
To qualify for a Copywriter you must have the following:
* A strong and proven track record and ability to generate immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd.
* 25 years old and above Male or Female with up to 2 years of experience or similar experience in professional, commercial writing.
* The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects.
* A persuasive and confident approach to creativity.
* Effective team management capabilities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A keen attention to detail and timescales.
* Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media.
* Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships.
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97960 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101810 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Digital
£65,000 - £85,000 | Windsor, Berkshire
Ref: 101804 | Published: 15th Nov 2016
An exciting Head of Digital opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has exciting fut...
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101747 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
About the Position: Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist must be an experienced internet market...
- Ecommerce Marketing Officer
£25,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: 101907 | Published: 02th Dec 2016
Ecommerce Marketing Officer An exciting Ecommerce Marketing Officer opportunity has arisen to joi...
- Ecommerce Site Manager
£40,000 - £46,000 | Singapore,
Ref: Q101890 | Published: 29th Nov 2016
Looking for an E-Commerce Site manager to contribute to the E-Commerce growth in Asia-Pacific. Th...