Copywriter - Digital Creative Agency
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Copywriter - Digital Creative Agency|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A digital marketing agency that works with brands to bridge the gap between shifting technology and cutting-edge creative ideas is looking for a COPYWRITER to join their team in Dubai.
As a COPYWRITER, you should be comfortable and confident in their writing, and willing to help less senior members of staff to improve their copy skills, senior copywriters are leading figures in a creative team and are always ready to rise to any challenging brief with a keen eye for detail, and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy. With complete self-assurance and in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively. It also involves the following responsibilities:
· Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
· Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
· Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs.
· Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary.
· Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly.
· Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints.
· Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
· Liaise with clients.
· Complete timesheets and reports
To qualify for a Copywriter you must have the following:
* A strong and proven track record and ability to generate immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd.
* 25 years old and above Male or Female with up to 2 years of experience or similar experience in professional, commercial writing.
* The ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects.
* A persuasive and confident approach to creativity.
* Effective team management capabilities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* A keen attention to detail and timescales.
* Familiarity with creative processes and techniques - including digital media.
* Confidence in building a rapport with clients and nurturing good working relationships.
This is a highly challenging position which in return assures a rewarding salary package. If you have the drive and determination to succeed within a highly rewarding environment, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97960 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Digital Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: 102685_1488364304 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Analyst opportunity has arisen to join a market leading retailer with plans f...
- Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490179819 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that has ex...
- Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel
£60,000 - £100,000 | London
Ref: 102787_1488993191 | Published: 08th Mar 2017
An exciting Head of Ecommerce & Omnichannel opportunity has arisen to join a renowned brand that ...
- Ecommerce Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | London
Ref: 102885_1490180116 | Published: 22th Mar 2017
An exciting Ecommerce Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail business that has e...
- DevOps Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102650_1488117891 | Published: 26th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, a fast-growing online portal for travel and leisure reservations is ...