Senior Commercial Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Commercial Manager|
|Salary||£65000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Senior Commercial Manager
I'm looking for a very commercially astute manager to lead a small team of negotiators, analysts and buyers in a rather unique entertainment environment in London.
A very recent restructure has led to the creation of a new position focusing on the specifics and mechanisms of this company's theatrical content. Ensuring the right content and films are shown at the right time and in the right locations, both physically and digitally.
Working with a dedicated content team to deliver the most commercial plan, this is a pioneering new role and would suit someone from a commercial retail trading position or potentially someone from FMCG buying, marketing or sales and with a senior managerial track record.
Your typical responsibilities will be:
- Leadership and development of a highly specialised and dedicated film content team at the cutting edge of new film release
- Inspiring, motivating and developing meaningful structure and stretch targets
- Working with an external agency to deliver a comprehensive and commercially astute film schedules
- Lead the negotiation on all purchases on a distributor by distributor basis.
- Ensure a diverse and comprehensive range of film 'product'
The key criteria are as follows:
- Hiring and development of future talent- so a successful track record of managing people to success is absolutely essential
- Sound commercial business acumen- someone from a fast-paced commercial FMCG background, licensing partnerships, merchandising or online product planning background
- Communication- Excellent verbal and written communication, diplomacy and a collaborative outlook are an integral requirement.
- Analysing and interpreting data- constantly questioning, making informed decisions and using effective forecasting to deliver the commercial plan
The salary and package for this unique position is a generous £70k base + £5k car allowance, bonus and generous blue chip benefits.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100318 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q101797_1490376453 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store ...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
- Category Merchandising Manager- Retail
£30,000 - £35,000 | Cardiff
Ref: Q1020565_1488278302 | Published: 28th Feb 2017
Category Merchandising Manager - Cardiff This role is for a market leading Food, Non Food & Servi...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...