Senior Central Merchandise Planner - Essex
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Central Merchandise Planner - Essex|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
This UK & international fashion retailer is currently looking for committed Central Merchandiser who will manage the central WSSI function and come up with proactive suggestions regarding stock forecasting and stock solutions.
This international business retails in Jewellery, Soft Accessories, Handbags & Watches and is looking for an analytical and commercial individual to be able to influence and be involved in a stake holder management.
Here you'll be responsible for ensuring that the right products are available stores and on-line, at the right time and in the correct quantities and minimising Your responsibilities include-
- Overall forecasting and allocation
- Analysing past sales trends to anticipate future need - so you'll need to be commercially aware with an analytical flair.
- Working closely with the Buyer and supply chain teams
- Manage the flow of stock into the business
- Create processes to maximise profits and manage the performance of ranges
- Developing commercial plans and managing stock exit plans
- management and leadership of your team
- To review the return on space by store across all brands and provide insight into the performance
- To review cross-brand performance
- Training, Development & Succession Planning of team members
- Usage of stock & layout plans
- Ensures the customer is at the forefront of your thinking of all decisions.
To be successful you will-
- Have Senior or Central Merchandising experience within fashion, accessories or trend-led retail or supplier business
- Experience of developing commercial plans (e.g. exit and range)
- Extensive stakeholder management experience to deliver commercial plans
- Experience of merchandising skills and planning and forecasting a range through a WSSI within a major retailer
- Commercial understanding of the wider business
- Provide clear OTB risks and opportunities in season trading.
- Previous experience in stock modelling
This business will offer car allowance bonus potential and other benefits including a fun & fast paced working environment! If you feel this would be the right opportunity for you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97833.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97833. | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
£35,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q101797_1490376453 | Published: 24th Mar 2017
This opportunity is with a fast-paced high-street fashion brand, with a growing nationwide store ...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102690_1488389236 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun multi-pr...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...