Senior Central Merchandise Planner - Essex
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Central Merchandise Planner - Essex|
|Salary||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This UK & international fashion retailer is currently looking for committed Central Merchandiser who will manage the central WSSI function and come up with proactive suggestions regarding stock forecasting and stock solutions.
This international business retails in Jewellery, Soft Accessories, Handbags & Watches and is looking for an analytical and commercial individual to be able to influence and be involved in a stake holder management.
Here you'll be responsible for ensuring that the right products are available stores and on-line, at the right time and in the correct quantities and minimising Your responsibilities include-
- Overall forecasting and allocation
- Analysing past sales trends to anticipate future need - so you'll need to be commercially aware with an analytical flair.
- Working closely with the Buyer and supply chain teams
- Manage the flow of stock into the business
- Create processes to maximise profits and manage the performance of ranges
- Developing commercial plans and managing stock exit plans
- management and leadership of your team
- To review the return on space by store across all brands and provide insight into the performance
- To review cross-brand performance
- Training, Development & Succession Planning of team members
- Usage of stock & layout plans
- Ensures the customer is at the forefront of your thinking of all decisions.
To be successful you will-
- Have Senior or Central Merchandising experience within fashion, accessories or trend-led retail or supplier business
- Experience of developing commercial plans (e.g. exit and range)
- Extensive stakeholder management experience to deliver commercial plans
- Experience of merchandising skills and planning and forecasting a range through a WSSI within a major retailer
- Commercial understanding of the wider business
- Provide clear OTB risks and opportunities in season trading.
- Previous experience in stock modelling
This business will offer car allowance bonus potential and other benefits including a fun & fast paced working environment! If you feel this would be the right opportunity for you please send your cv quoting the reference Q97833.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97833. | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...