Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor|
|Salary||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buying Manager- (Seasonal & Outdoor, Cook & Dine), to join one of the UK's leading online retailers.
As Senior Buying manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic direction and financial plans for the Seasonal and Cook and Dine category
- Deliver propositions and ranges targeted at the customer, including some NPD
- Plan and execute the sourcing of both domestic and non UK products attending supplier visits as required
- Manage the supplier relationship through effective negotiation and delivering added value for the business from identified suppliers
- Monitors and drives sales performance through the continuous review of key competitor activity and adjustment of the proposition as appropriate
- Delivers promotional propositions and ranges targeted at the customer
- Support commercial management and analysis for forecasts and sales figures
- Manage and coach your team of Assistants.
As a Senior Buyer your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, particularly non-food, ideally gifting and stationery
- Experience of managing large teams
- Sound commercial acumen
- Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of £45k-£60k as well as an industry leading benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96763 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: Q103053_1492623586 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
I'm currently seeking an experienced Buying Manager to join the food department of a luxury Briti...
- Buying Manager
£80,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q84803_1490803152 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading high volume fast fashion retailer with continued plans to break into new markets are curr...
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...