Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor|
|Salary||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buying Manager- (Seasonal & Outdoor, Cook & Dine), to join one of the UK's leading online retailers.
As Senior Buying manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic direction and financial plans for the Seasonal and Cook and Dine category
- Deliver propositions and ranges targeted at the customer, including some NPD
- Plan and execute the sourcing of both domestic and non UK products attending supplier visits as required
- Manage the supplier relationship through effective negotiation and delivering added value for the business from identified suppliers
- Monitors and drives sales performance through the continuous review of key competitor activity and adjustment of the proposition as appropriate
- Delivers promotional propositions and ranges targeted at the customer
- Support commercial management and analysis for forecasts and sales figures
- Manage and coach your team of Assistants.
As a Senior Buyer your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, particularly non-food, ideally gifting and stationery
- Experience of managing large teams
- Sound commercial acumen
- Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of £45k-£60k as well as an industry leading benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96763 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of Buying
£60,000 - £65,000 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ref: 103157_1495461740 | Published: 22th May 2017
We are currently working with a rapid-growing company and they are currently looking to hire a He...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1494246216 | Published: 08th May 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Established Denims Buyer - Womenswear Fashion
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q101799_1494344958 | Published: 09th May 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Lead Merchandise Planner - Home & Leisure
£38,000 - £52,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493221006 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This UK retailer is currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser for their hardline ranges. With o...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...