Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buying Manager- Seasonal & Outdoor|
|Salary||£40000 - £65000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buying Manager- (Seasonal & Outdoor, Cook & Dine), to join one of the UK's leading online retailers.
As Senior Buying manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic direction and financial plans for the Seasonal and Cook and Dine category
- Deliver propositions and ranges targeted at the customer, including some NPD
- Plan and execute the sourcing of both domestic and non UK products attending supplier visits as required
- Manage the supplier relationship through effective negotiation and delivering added value for the business from identified suppliers
- Monitors and drives sales performance through the continuous review of key competitor activity and adjustment of the proposition as appropriate
- Delivers promotional propositions and ranges targeted at the customer
- Support commercial management and analysis for forecasts and sales figures
- Manage and coach your team of Assistants.
As a Senior Buyer your skills will ideally include:
- Wealth of Buying experience within a retail environment, particularly non-food, ideally gifting and stationery
- Experience of managing large teams
- Sound commercial acumen
- Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly organised and structured - strong time management skills
- Computer literacy and highly numerate
This is a brilliant role which offers a starting salary of £45k-£60k as well as an industry leading benefits package.
If working for a leading retailer with unparalleled progression opportunities appeals to you, then don't hesitate to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96763 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Asssitant
£18,000 - £22,000 | Slough, Berkshire
Ref: Q101881_1490260731 | Published: 23th Mar 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of UK's most well-known and successful homewares reta...
- Buying Director - Fashion
£100,000 | Riyadh
Ref: Q91372_1488800207 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
My client is a retailer based in the Middle-East, and they are currently seeking a Buying Directo...
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Merchandising Assistant - Manchester
£16,000 - £18,000 | Manchester, Greater Manchester
Ref: Q101968_1489425924 | Published: 13th Mar 2017
Merchandising Assistant - Manchester My client, a premium fashion company is looking for a Mercha...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...