Senior Buyer - Online
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer - Online|
|Salary||£55000 - £60000 per annum + 5k Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Online Senior Buyer to manage one of their Branded and Own Label FMCG categories.
This is an exciting new opportunity to work with fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's within their Healthcare & Well Being category.
As a Senior Buyer in this category you must have experience of consignment Buying or understanding of the Sale or Return model. This role is looking after a range of products and perhaps new categories that this business has not sold before on an exclusive online basis.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maximising sales and profit from online activity by sourcing new ranges outside of existing product areas via consignment fulfilment
- Deliver online category plans including range reviews,
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Work with the Online Merchandiser and merchandising teams, to maintain and deliver the merchandising strategy
- Manage and review pricing policy
- Collaborate with the Commercial & Online Marketing teams to develop and implement product launches, online marketing promotion plans and strategies that are relevant to category
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- An Experienced Buying Manager, Senior Buyer or Category Management experience ideally from a Health, Beauty, Food or FMCG background.
- Online and Ecommerce experience
- Entrepreneurial & forward thinking individual who has an eye for commercially viable relationships.
- Has involvement with Consignment or Grey Marketing Buying
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Possess inspirational leadership & management skills to lead and manage junior member's of the team!
- Has full category responsibility of an area including P&L , marketing and business planning.
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry where you can develop & grow a new category in a blue chip environment. You will have opportunity to earn bonus, car allowance & to join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience and will be available please apply now quoting the reference Q97969.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97969 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
£30,000 - £40,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101745 | Published: 07th Nov 2016
I am currently looking for a Buyer to join a retail company based in Dubai. The buyer is going to...
- Textiles Buyer
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101814 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
A leading retail business is currently recruiting for a passionate and talented Buyer specialized...
- Accessories Buyer
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101790 | Published: 13th Nov 2016
A leading fashion retailer offers an exclusive range of quality products & is looking to hire an ...
- Buyer - Beauty
£45,000 - £55,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q101844 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer, to join one of the UK's leading online retaile...
- Womenswear Buyer/Senior Buyer (Maternity Cover)
£35,000 - £45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101799 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...