Senior Buyer - South East London
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer - South East London|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum + 5k Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
This leading high-street retailer is looking for a Senior Buyer to manage one of their Branded and Own Label FMCG categories.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with fast-paced environment to take control of this growing category including the P&L, supplier relationships, marketing & brand credentials that delivers against all of the Category KPI's.
As a Senior Buyer you will interface between supply chain, merchandising and marketing to ensure excellent execution of Own Brand ranges & responsible for the development and management of a team of Buyers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the range, developing and implementing clear category plans
- Develop and deliver new & existing supplier relationship to build strong, commercial plans with relevant support and investment
- Heavily involved on own brand development from design, commercial and working closely with the testing and quality team.
- Collaborate with sourcing teams
- Monitor and evaluate commercial performance on a weekly/monthly/annual basis, proactively introducing revised buying plans and activity.
- identify and source new products and review existing to ensure commercially viable range of products.
- Competitive Shopping and understanding of the market
- Evaluating the effectiveness of promotions throughout the year.
You must be:
- An Experienced Buying Manager or Senior Buyer ideally from a health, Beauty, Food or FMCG background.
- Must have own brand /NPD experience in a similar sector.
- Equipped with strong commercial acumen & negotiation skills to maximise profitability for the category.
- Has lead and managed an individual or team
- Has full category responsibility of an area
- Graduate calibre
This is a brilliant role within a market leader in the UK retail industry with market leading own-brand products. The successful candidate will need to be available from April 2015 as this is initially a 9 months contract role with the potential of going permanent. You will have opportunity to earn bonus & to join their company pension scheme. If you're interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience and will be available please apply now quoting the reference Q97319A.We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97319A | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Senior Brand Manager
£50,000 - £70,000 | London
Ref: 103005_1491898700 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
An exciting Senior Brand Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leader within the consum...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...
- Senior Category Manager - Drinks
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1493198489 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their drinks cat...