Senior Buyer (Knitwear)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer (Knitwear)|
|Salary||£50000 - £62000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Market leading retailer has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Ladies Knitwear Buyer to join their head office team.
As Ladieswear Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing and developing a commercial and profitable range across casual and formal knitwear whilst managing a team of assistants.
As Senior Buyer, responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and developing a successful and commercial range across knitwear. You must have extensive own-label product development experience.
- Delivering on profit and margin across your department
- Sourcing new suppliers and managing existing supplier relationships. Attending supplier visits and meetings where necessary.
- Working closely with the Design, Development and Merchandising teams in order to correctly identify the customers needs and deliver a successful product range accordingly.
- Managing and leading junior members of the team.
- Leading and overseeing sign-off and trade meetings.
To be successful you will:
- Be currently working at Buyer or Senior Buyer level for a leading high street retailer. It is essential that you're already an established Buyer with direct ownership for your own department
- Have experience of strategy and range planning.
- Have management experience and be experienced leading a team.
- Have strong commercial and business acumen.
- Be passionate about fashion, with a good knowledge of the latest fashion trends.
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and innovative in your approach.
In reward for you hard work you will receive a generous salary with excellent benefits. If you are an experienced Ladieswear Buyer looking for a new challenge within fashion, apply now.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97501 | Published: about 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...