Senior Buyer- Jewllery & Watches
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer- Jewllery & Watches|
|Salary||£60000 - £90000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Senior Buyer- Jewellery & Watches
One of UK's leading retailers, and a brand recognised across the globe, is looking to hire a Senior Buyer, specifically with prior experience in Jewellery and/or Watches.
Ideally someone to create better customer segment-focused categories that would surpass any other shopping experience!
As the Senior Buyer, your role will involve:
- Initiating the creation of ranges for targeted customer segments
- Working with the marketing and merchandising team to get a clear understanding of how best to take ranges to market
- Supporting the core trading teams through an energetic leadership style
- Ensuring that the ranges are aligned to existing customer segments
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships
- Producing in-depth reports based on strong data analysis
To qualify for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Buying experience from a retail background
- A good understanding of online channels
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with complex data, analyse results and present solutions
For this new post, the rewards are excellent with great opportunities to develop your career in a multitude of directions and have a large influence in an exciting, growing workplace.
The salary for this role will vary depending on experience but could be anything up to £90k basic salary with a good benefits package.
If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q95363 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...