Senior Buyer - Hampshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Buyer - Hampshire|
|Salary||£50000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
This UK & international retailer is currently looking for a Senior Buyer for their Cleaning - Detergents & Hardlines category. With over 200 stores in the UK and growing; this business is looking for a committed individual for their multi-channel offer.
As a Senior Buyer you'll be responsible for growing and leading a product category through existing and new suppliers and also looking to developed their own-Brand ranges.
Your responsibilities are-
- Developing souring strategy for the business
- Driving sales & Profitability
- Category Manager to create product ranges that meets the customer needs.
- Far East & European sourcing trip
- Analysing past sales trends to anticipate future need - so you'll need to be commercially aware with an analytical flair.
- Accurately forecast trends, plan stock levels and performance.
- Work closely with Proposition & Merchandising teams regarding Category Management
- Develop supplier & range review
- Supplier negotiation and striving to improve up mutually effective relationships
To be successful you will-
- Have Buyer/Sourcing experience at a Buying Manager, Category or Senior Buyer level within a similar range in Household & utilities.
- International sourcing experience
- Experience with Internal stake holder management
- Retail or Supplier background with the relevant product categories will be considered - Household, Cleaning & Detergents, & Cleaning tools (non-electrical)
- High influence individual & can consult & make key decisions in a ever-changing market
- Have accountability of a category of 35 - 200 million & in control of the OTB.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to devise a merchandising plan for multiple produce areas.
This blue chip business does offer relocation packages as well as a car or car allowance & further bonuses and benefits! If you feel you have the relevant experience & can add value at a senior level where you can work autonomously on your own & as part of a team then please send your cv quoting the reference Q96400 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96400_1414768022 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Buyer
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1488389934 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Buyer to join a fun multi-product r...
- Buyer - Beds and Furniture
£40,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102679_1488382869 | Published: 01th Mar 2017
Buyer - Beds and Furniture A leading retailer based in central London is seeking an established B...
- Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories
£45,000 - £50,000 | London
Ref: Q102661_1487950991 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Homewares Product Technologist- Lighting & Accessories Great new role for an extremely successful...