Online Buying Manager - Seasonal
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Buying Manager - Seasonal|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A leading retailer is looking to recruit an Online Buying Manager to oversee a key product area in their seasonal categories. As a Buyer you will be responsible for the buying & planning of a range of products to achieve targets and maximise turnover and profitability within their exclusive online deals.
Like for Like product experience is desirable but not essential however is looking for an established, progressive Buyer within any Seasonal, Food or Health background who can make the transition!
The Responsibilities for this role include:
- Plan and develop a profitable and commercial product range
- Be involved with New Product Development & own brand development
- · Negotiate and monitor terms with suppliers
- Development and planning of ranges
- · Maintain sales and profit according to budget
- · Responsible for the promotional programme to maximise profit and sales
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category Management or Buying experience within FMCG, Seasonal or Gifting Retail or FMCG background and have worked within the online channel.
- Track record of success within your career
- Product Development experience desirable not essential
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Maintain and developed supplier relationships
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business and will have the opportunity to develop your career for the long term, including share option, car allowance and various other benefits. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98518.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98518 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Junior Buyer
£30,000 - £35,000 | London, London
Ref: Q100713 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This international iconic retailer is looking for a Junior Buyer to manage a varied range of prod...
- Senior Buyer (Womenswear)
£50,000 - £60,000 | South West England,
Ref: Q101662 | Published: 24th Oct 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Womenswear Buyer, working for a growing, ic...
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101672 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join a fun high-str...
- Regional Commercial Director
£125,000 | London, London
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 25th Oct 2016
Rapidly growing international fashion brand is in the market to appoint a Regional Commercial Dir...