Online Buying Manager - Seasonal
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Online Buying Manager - Seasonal|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A leading retailer is looking to recruit an Online Buying Manager to oversee a key product area in their seasonal categories. As a Buyer you will be responsible for the buying & planning of a range of products to achieve targets and maximise turnover and profitability within their exclusive online deals.
Like for Like product experience is desirable but not essential however is looking for an established, progressive Buyer within any Seasonal, Food or Health background who can make the transition!
The Responsibilities for this role include:
- Plan and develop a profitable and commercial product range
- Be involved with New Product Development & own brand development
- · Negotiate and monitor terms with suppliers
- Development and planning of ranges
- · Maintain sales and profit according to budget
- · Responsible for the promotional programme to maximise profit and sales
To be successful in the position you must have -
- Category Management or Buying experience within FMCG, Seasonal or Gifting Retail or FMCG background and have worked within the online channel.
- Track record of success within your career
- Product Development experience desirable not essential
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Maintain and developed supplier relationships
In return you will work for a retail with a great international, Blue-chip business and will have the opportunity to develop your career for the long term, including share option, car allowance and various other benefits. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q98518.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98518 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Buying Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: Q103053_1492623586 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
I'm currently seeking an experienced Buying Manager to join the food department of a luxury Briti...
- Buying Manager
£80,000 | Moscow
Ref: Q84803_1490803152 | Published: 29th Mar 2017
Leading high volume fast fashion retailer with continued plans to break into new markets are curr...
- Buyer (Handbag) - Dubai
£20,000 - £25,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q101790_1491827719 | Published: 10th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a leading fashion retailer that offers exclusive range of quality pr...
- Experienced Assistant Buyer - Menswear Luxury
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102995_1491300685 | Published: 04th Apr 2017
This global luxury international brand is looking for a commercially aware Experienced Assistant ...
- Category Manager - Beer
£45,000 - £56,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103019_1491919278 | Published: 11th Apr 2017
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Category Buyer, to join one of the UK's leadin...