Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Toys
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Senior Assistant Merchandiser - Toys|
|Salary||£26000 - £31000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Are you an Assistant /Junior Merchandiser who is looking for new challenge?! This iconic international retailer with growth in the UK is currently recruiting!
In this position you will report into the Merchandiser & have a MAA report into you.
The key objectives of this role is stock management, forecasting & range planning & allow for the right product and availability to get to the customers & stores, focusing on their branded product ranges.
Your role will be providing support to the merchandise & planning team for everything from stock level reviews through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting, you'll know exactly what's selling and how to maximise profitability.
Your responsibilities include -
- Being able to forecast sales, stock, margin & promotions vs budgets
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Be able to reforecast and manage a WSSI.
- To set up and maintain all SKU data
- To plan and place orders for new lines according to agreed forecasts and phasing,
- To work with all suppliers and where the international sourcing office to ensure that all orders are delivered on time,
- Key contact for stores on inventory queries for areas of responsibility,
- To liaise with the warehouse to ensure that inbound and outbound priorities are set according to Category plans,
- Managing a MAA level (desirable but not essential)
- To liaise with the Stock and Space Planner to ensure that relevant communication is sent to the stores & warehouse regarding availability, product and price/promotional activity
- Making recommendations ensuring that you always have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time.
To be successful at this position you'll already be an established Assistant Merchandiser or above, preferable from a retailer but are open to category whether this is from a department store, supermarket, fashion or mixed good retailer.
Not only this but a strong team player where you'll be numerate and analytical. You'll also have excellent Excel skills and will be a fantastic problem solver who can work with data to quickly identify solutions.
In reward you will have the opportunity to work in a world-class retailer with bonus, staff discount and pension. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you please send your cv quoting the reference Q101372.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101372 | Published: 9 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assistant Merchandiser
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q103151_1495213305 | Published: 19th May 2017
This global luxury brand is looking for a commercially aware Assistant Planner who will support t...
- Assistant Buyer - Toys & Impulse Buys
£25,000 - £30,000 | London
Ref: Q102691_1494163625 | Published: 07th May 2017
This Market leading brand and department store in Central London is looking for an Assistant Buye...
£40,000 - £50,000 | Leeds, West Yorkshire
Ref: Q103003_1493720416 | Published: 02th May 2017
This is an opportuntiy to join a renowned fast-paced, and multi-product retailer with a nationwid...
- Senior Merchandiser - Retail Fashion
£55,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102806_1493369707 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
This globally successful luxury brand is looking for a new Senior Merchandiser to join the busine...
- Senior Category Manager - Fresh
£48,000 - £50,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q103020_1493198844 | Published: 26th Apr 2017
This high street retailer is looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager within their Chilled Fr...