Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Section Managers|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
A highly challenging and exciting role has opened within a leading luxury retail business. They are now looking to hire a talented and driven Section Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As the Section Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales ;
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
To qualify for this position, the following are required:
- Degree level education, ideally relevant to retail operations manageme
- Proven experience in retail operations management within a similar well established retail business
- Strong understanding and knowledge of general trends and practices within the retail industry
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in using basic computer software applications
You will not only be rewarded with an tax-free earning potential but also with outstanding career opportunities. If you feel that you have the right qualifications for this role, please send us your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98201 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 21th Nov 2016
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...