Section Manager - Butchery
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Section Manager - Butchery|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Steve.Chrysostomou@questsearch.co.uk|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Section Manager - Butchery
Location - Qatar
Salary - competitive
We are looking for an international Section Manager currently based outside the Middle East to join a reputable and growing business. The ideal candidate has to has to ensure quality, range and freshness (food) of offered goods to attract customers in order to achieve the set sales targets for the assigned section. The Section Manager is responsible that within the section an exceptional customer service is delivered.
- Respect and ensure the implementation of the security & hygiene procedures (assets and employees) in the store.
- Ensure the team is listening to customer and react rapidly to their requirements.
- Stay informed about competition activities in the store's catchment's area and take necessary measures.
- Respect national concepts application in the departmen
- Ensure proper stock management (stock value, control out of stock, orders and merchandise deliveries).
- Enforce (food) safety, health and security rules within the section as per internal standards and external rules and regulations.
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of the department's assets.
- Guarantee the quality, the application and protection of company's "Know-How".
- Apply the company corporate policies and labor laws for working hours, leaves & weekly schedule.
- Ensure the participation of the team in the quest for enhancement of working conditions and productivity.
- Guarantee and manage the application of trainings.
- Practices the company values and Guarantees the same is respected and followed by the department team members.
- Carrying out performance analysis with regular feedback to direct reports
- Identify employees with high potential, growth and proposes further development.
- Promotes and practices communication and participatory management within the team
- Ensure assortments are aligned with each store's specific cultural, economic and social features.
- Oversee the establishment of a competitive assortment offer, to secure a leading position in the country.
- Develop the price image and freshness image.
- Initiate and motivate comparative studies within his section that can contribute to the efficiency of the commercial concepts.
- Attend customers when they need support, listen to their requirements and offer solutions.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive exceptional customer service at all times.
- Manage and control attractive displays (including merchandiser activities) and correct pricing are implemented at all times.
- Monitor and report competitor activities (Prices, range, promotional activities e) to ensure competitive advantage.
- Negotiate internal promotions with suppliers to enforce the image of discount inside the section.
- Ensure freshness of the offered goods within the set internal quality standards and requirements as per applicable local rules and regulations (only applicable to food related sections).
Diploma in Commerce or Finance
Required Technical & Software Skills / Required Licenses & Certifications
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Limited working proficiency - Preferred) Country Language where applicable
Years of Experience
3 years in Retail Business
1-2 years in an operations supervisory role
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q102051 | Published: 3 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1491996636 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1491198968 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...
- Account Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 | Berkshire
Ref: Q102965_1490959194 | Published: 31th Mar 2017
Account Manager A global B2B and well-established telemarketing agency is looking for a highly-mo...
- Project Manager - Dubai
£30,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103047_1492583288 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: We are currently working with a leading Consumer Goods company across the United...
- Assistant Store Manager
£20,000 - £23,165 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102916_1490859323 | Published: 30th Mar 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...