Sales Training Manager - Retail
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Sales Training Manager - Retail|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
This business is an international company who are experts in maximising client retail revenue streams from Travel, Aviation and Airline businesses.
My client allows for businesses to outsource part or all of their on-board retail operations and logistics processes to become a one-stop shop! In this position you will be responsible in the design & coordination in airline crew sales training as well as consulting and partnering with clients in ensuring best practice.
The ultimate goal is driving product knowledge & ongoing training to deliver revenues targets.
Your responsibilities include -
- Develop the clients specific Standard Operating Procedures for on-board crew members and supporting the service & revenue targets.
- Develop sales training plan and deliver learning & development solutions
- Support the leadership team with their sales organisational strategy
- Decrease individual performance gaps in individuals & enhance commercial return.
- Drive loyalty and motivation.
- Deliver 'Train the trainer' courses
- Effectively evaluate the success of the overall programme by clients.
- Supporting staff appraisals.
To be successful you must come from a -
- Retail or Sales Training background would be ideal as this role will be focus on a softer sales skills training
- CIPD OR CPD qualified is ideal but not essential
- Has developed and delivered training plans with a tangible commercial outcome that can be measured.
- Manage central training budget
- The ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Passion and enthusiasm for this role!
This is a great opportunity to work for an international business who works with some of the largest global travel players. You will receive great benefits pension and holidays and the opportunity to work and progress within a growing client facing business.
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this role please send your cv quoting the reference Q101416.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101416 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Head of HR - Fashion Retail
£40,000 - £45,000 | London
Ref: Q102023_1488802120 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
As a result of their continued success and expansion, this fast fashion retailer has a highly exc...
- Operations Manager - Aviation - Home Counties
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350_1490619999 | Published: 27th Mar 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Recruitment Consultant (Dubai)
£35,000 - £45,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102724_1488802490 | Published: 06th Mar 2017
Quest HR in Dubai is an international, award winning, established Recruitment Consultancy with an...
- Executive Assistant
£50,000 | Saudi Arabia
Ref: Q77173_1489079755 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading retail group as an executive assistant In or...