Sales Manager - Exhibitions and Events
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Sales Manager - Exhibitions and Events|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
An industry with a vision to make the country the world's leading destination for all major exhibitions, conferences and events has opened an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Sales Manager - Exhibitions and Events. An exceptional person that can implement sales plan and strategy in order to maximize financial and non-financial objectives.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible with the following:
- Sell new and existing exhibitions to achieve strategic and financial targets
- Remain abreast of developments within the exhibition industry, especially sales innovations
- Research and visit competitive exhibitions to source new ideas and market practices
- Contribute to the preparation of all sales promotions material
- Provide leadership and training to the Sales team.
- Contribute to the development of prospects to encourage visitor promotion
- Expand and develop exhibition database
- Contact government trade bodies for existing and possible new markets to get exhibitors
- Floor plan Management
- Sales Budget management and control to ensure achievement of revenue and NOP targets
- Coordinates with Operation and Marketing team to assure the exhibition is of highest standard.
- Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retained and acquired.
- Delivery of all sales-related financial revenues and targets
- Develop new sales innovations and programs to maintain competitive edge
- Produce new sales initiatives for maximum client retention and acquisition
- Effective target setting, tracking and delivery across all sales bands
- Effective management of sales agents and national association networks
- Implement key account strategy and program
- Ability to drive team
- Sense of priority and urgency
- Tenacity in client negotiation
- Good and effective follow up and continuity
- Organized and systematic approach
- Commercial acumen
- Accountability and ownership
- Resourceful and creative
Desired Skills and Experience
- Formal qualification in a business, and or sales management degree or related disciplines.
- Strong sales, interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
- A minimum of 7/8 years sales experience in the exhibitions industry and the ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge.
Give an excitement on your career and if you think you are qualified in this position, don't hesitate and apply now. Send your CV to us and a rewarding salary package is waiting for you!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q98340 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Corporate Sales Manager - Dubai
£28,000 - £35,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q103014_1492583386 | Published: 19th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, a well-established and fast-growing consumer services company is loo...
- Sales Executive (Energy Drinks) - London
£20,000 - £25,000 | London
Ref: Q102969_1491199304 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: A leading and rapid-growing FMCG company - specializing in beverages - is to hir...
- Assistant Store Manager
£20,000 - £23,165 | North West London, London
Ref: Q102916_1490859323 | Published: 30th Mar 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager
£31,500 - £31,500 | Lewisham, London
Ref: Q103035_1491996636 | Published: 12th Apr 2017
This is an opportunity with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for a Store Ma...
- Vending Manager
£32,000 - £40,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102967_1491198968 | Published: 03th Apr 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest FMCG company across the globe is currently lookin...