Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Sales Executive|
|Salary||£16000 - £20000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
A leading international luxury travel magazine is currently on the look-out for a Sales Executive to join a dynamic team in Dubai.
You will be given the chance to work with international luxury travel and lifestyle brands. If you are interested in being part of a sophisticated publishing culture are driven by passion for luxury travel and prestige lifestyle, please feel free to explore this opportunity further.
We are looking for a well-organised and intellectual sales person who can inherit the established client portfolio. The Sales Executive will assume responsibility for new advertising accounts and mapping out all potential business opportunities to increase the client base.
- Driving revenue by selling integrated packages across online and print platforms within the luxury travel and lifestyle categories.
- Cultivate, develop and maintain relationships with key advertising decision makers at both agency and client level.
- Utilise marketing and sales collateral, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to help effectively deliver brand message to clients.
- Work with the design, editorial and multimedia teams to create and deliver creative solutions for clients in order to maximize sales efforts.
- Provide accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative paperwork.
- Represent Destinations of the World News at travel exhibitions and events.
- Excellent communication and networking skills and an outgoing convivial personality.
- Business plan development and implementation skills.
- Ability to create, manage and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Should be able to analyse and anticipate individual key client needs.
- Self-driven ability to build sales revenue and lead accounts.
- Ability to think fast and negotiate in high-pressure one-on-one environments.
- Extensive Relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build up a positive rapport
- Two or more years of experience selling across print and digital media, preferably in the travel, hospitality or luxury lifestyle publishing sector.
- Proven ability to generate new revenue streams to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity and knowledge of media buying agencies in the UAE and internationally.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented.
- Mature attitude to business and a team player.
- Driving license.
You will be entitled to the following:
A competitive tax-free salary and expatriates benefits.
If you don't hear back from us, please note that due to the requirements of this role, we can only respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
Please send us your CV at Tania[at]questsearch[dot]ae
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100567 | Published: 8 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Sales Executive - Calculators *
£9,000 - £12,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101915 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
An internationally known electronics retailer is currently looking for Sales Executive for Calcul...
- Sales Director
£900,000 | Saudi Arabia,
Ref: Q91363 | Published: 01th Dec 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing international business. Our client is...
- Sales Manager *
£48,000 - £53,000 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101940 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A Strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established consumer electron...
- Sales Advisor - London
£17,000 - £20,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101547 | Published: 16th Nov 2016
My client, a market leading and well known British self-storage provider, consistently in The Sun...
- Sales Manager - Iran *
£4,000 - £4,500 | Dubai, Dubai
Ref: Q101917 | Published: 08th Dec 2016
A strategic Sales Manager is currently needed by our client, a well-established electronics retai...