Retail Quality Assurance Manager EMEA - Netherlands
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Quality Assurance Manager EMEA - Netherlands|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Retail Quality Assurance Manager- Netherlands
A leading foodservice and hospitality client is looking for a strong QA Manager with experience in front-line retail or hospitality. The role is based in West London but with extensive travel to the Netherlands.
Predominantly focusing on food safety systems and processes at the point of service across a growing Netherlands estate of stores.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To provide technical expertise and lead the Food Safety strategy
- To create and modernise the company's policies and processes for safe Food Service
- To identify and develop solutions for potential risks and to understand any root causes
- To develop long-term partnerships with third party legislative bodies
- To create a wider strategic partnership with the global business
- To represent the business as an expert witness in any legal proceedings that may be brought against the company in relation to food safety
The ideal candidate will have experience in Quality Assurance and from a retail food service background and should have a deep understanding of the rules and regulations in that field. Knowledge of the Netherlands market would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
It would also be beneficial to have the following:
- Experience as a functional leader and implementer of policy and strategy
- A university degree (or an equivalent practical track record) in Food Safety or Food Technical
- Experience in a multi-site retail environment
- An ability to work cross-functionally within a large blue chip environment
The salary on offer for this position is up to £50k dependent on experience, and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
If you feel your experience matches the above description, please apply today using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99461 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Liquid Development Manager - Drinks
£40,000 - £48,000 | Hertfordshire
Ref: Q102528_1494861205 | Published: 15th May 2017
This drinks FTSE 250 business is currently recruiting for a Liquid Development Manager. The main ...
- Head of Buying & Product Development - Food
£85,000 - £125,000 | London
Ref: Q102567_1494240007 | Published: 08th May 2017
An Innovative British food brand with retail and online presence is looking for a Head of Buying ...