Retail Process Improvement Manager (IT & Process)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Process Improvement Manager (IT & Process)|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension etc.|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Retail Process Improvement Manager
Our client, an award winning and technologically advanced high-street retailer, is looking for a Project Manager to drive improvements of their customer-centric support infrastructure, with direct impact on store process and customer service.
Managing a dedicated team of Continuous Improvement experts, you will be focussing on process innovation and IT systems to drive improvements into the Retail Operations & Stores whilst working closely with the Retail Ops and Customer Service functions.
The key role responsibilities are to:
- Proactively seek IT improvements to support improved customer service and Store team experience
- Identify opportunities to improve the Customer Experience
- Own the Retail Improvement and Policy/Process road maps
- Manage multiple multi-faceted projects (Direct reports are Lean 6 sigma and PRINCE accredited)
- Coordinate post-implementation reviews on all projects
- Build outstanding cross-functional relationships with all key stakeholders
You must have a flair for natural leadership and an ability to influence at all levels, from Boardroom to Shop floor.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar retail arena, preferably with IT projects and customer service improvements achieved.
- Highly knowledgeable of Customer Service/Experience in a Retail setting
- Able to demonstrate a track record of multi-project delivery in a fast paced retail setting
- Experienced in PRINCE 2 or Lean 6 Sigma
- Highly numerate with demonstrable success in data analysis and problem solving
My client is recognised for being a top employer and offers a very comprehensive and competitive bonus and benefits package, including a c£5k car allowance. The base salary for the position is between £55-65k.
If you feel you have the right experience and can demonstrate this with experience in the UK Retail market, then please apply today with an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97584 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Fashion
£23,000 - £28,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Regional Business Manager - Midlands
£50 - £60,000 | West Midlands,
Ref: Q101561 | Published: 06th Oct 2016
This Market leading brand is currently looking for a Regional Business Manager who is extremely f...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q100930 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...