Retail Operations Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Operations Manager|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
One of the UK's leading specialist retailers and suppliers of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers alike is looking to secure an outstanding candidate to fill the role of Store Operations Manager.
The role will challenge you to own the day to day operational management responsibility for the entire store network across the UK.
In the role your duties will include:
- Management responsibility for the maintenance and growth of retail store sales.
- Optimising store performance by leading a team of Area Managers to challenge and develop store teams across the UK.
- Representation of the stores teams at Head Office level
- Be a key stakeholder on all projects that relate to retail and store operations
- People Management including recruitment, coaching and mentoring, performance management, training and development of both Area Management and the wider retail team whilst supporting the development of training strategies and future retail innovation
- Develop and implement excellent customer service practices
- Maintain effective Cost Control
- Manage the operational side of new store openings.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a proven multi-project manager, adhering to deadlines and setting exceptional standards.
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record of hands on Retail Store Operations management
- Have the passion and enthusiasm to lead from the front with the ability to make things happen
- Display effective people management skills to maintain good staff retention and motivation
- Have the commercial skills to deliver a profitable and efficient operation
- Be open to staying away from home / extensive nationwide travel
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an excellent base salary along with great company benefits, company car and exciting career prospects within a thriving retail sector
If you feel you match the criteria please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference Q101202
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101202 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Bakery
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Food Retail Manager - DubaiLocation DubaiSalary £45,000 + Housing + BenefitsPosition: 102052Excit...
- Retail Director (Luxury Brand)
£85,000 - £120,000 | London
Ref: Q102543 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an except...
- Head of Operations
£90,000 | London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Area Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q102561 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a fast-paced high-street fashion reta...
- Assistant General Manager
£40,000 - £60,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102530_1487501244 | Published: 19th Feb 2017
Job Description: Our client, one of the biggest Consumer Electronics company is looking to hire a...