Retail Operations Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Operations Manager|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum + BONUS+BENEFITS|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
One of the UK's leading specialist retailers and suppliers of workshop power tools and equipment to the general public and trade customers alike is looking to secure an outstanding candidate to fill the role of Store Operations Manager.
The role will challenge you to own the day to day operational management responsibility for the entire store network across the UK.
In the role your duties will include:
- Management responsibility for the maintenance and growth of retail store sales.
- Optimising store performance by leading a team of Area Managers to challenge and develop store teams across the UK.
- Representation of the stores teams at Head Office level
- Be a key stakeholder on all projects that relate to retail and store operations
- People Management including recruitment, coaching and mentoring, performance management, training and development of both Area Management and the wider retail team whilst supporting the development of training strategies and future retail innovation
- Develop and implement excellent customer service practices
- Maintain effective Cost Control
- Manage the operational side of new store openings.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a proven multi-project manager, adhering to deadlines and setting exceptional standards.
- Be a self-starter with a proven track record of hands on Retail Store Operations management
- Have the passion and enthusiasm to lead from the front with the ability to make things happen
- Display effective people management skills to maintain good staff retention and motivation
- Have the commercial skills to deliver a profitable and efficient operation
- Be open to staying away from home / extensive nationwide travel
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with an excellent base salary along with great company benefits, company car and exciting career prospects within a thriving retail sector
If you feel you match the criteria please apply with an up to date CV quoting reference Q101202
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101202 | Published: 4 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Store Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 | Qatar,
Ref: Q101776 | Published: 20th Nov 2016
One of the multinational retail group is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to j...
- Retail Format & Proposition Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 | Wembley, Middlesex
Ref: Q101842 | Published: 23th Nov 2016
My client, one of the UK's most well-known food retailers, is looking for someone to fill an exci...
- Assistant Manager
£17,000 - £20,000 | York, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100580 | Published: 28th Nov 2016
A premium fashion and lifestyle retailer are seeking an exceptional leader to join their expandin...
- Store Manager
£29,000 - £30,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 14th Nov 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Store Manager to join an expanding boutique fashion bran...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 08th Nov 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...