Retail Operations Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Operations Manager|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
A well established international general merchandise retailer is currently looking for a Retail Operations Manager to join their growing team in Doha, Qatar.
As the Retail Operations Manager, you will handle the following responsibilities:
- Maximise sales and profits through correct planning, forecasting and allocation of resources
- Drive a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement to ensure sales are maximised
- Liaise and develop work relations with relevant airport agencies to ensure customer, staff & stock movement is efficient for the business.
- Execution of high standards of pricing, ticketing, layout, display and housekeeping.
- Instil a culture of a high degree of security with regard to stock and cash at all times
- Ensure that all administration amendments are instituted as when instructed by the Senior Management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline,
- At least 7 - 8 years of experience within a senior management role within a similar retail business
- Strong knowledge and background within retail operations and processes
- Competitive financial knowledge of cash handling, banking and working with budgets
- Excellent Decision Making Capabilities
For this crucial post, the rewards are beyond the usual tax-free salary package, but an opportunity to further develop as a professional and have a large influence in an exciting new workplace. If you think that you are qualified for this position, please send us your CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96673 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Fashion
£23,000 - £28,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Inventory Supervisor - North East England
£20,000 - £25,000 | North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
Ref: Q100582 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
This iconic international premium brand is looking for a customer driven Inventory Supervisor for...
- Store Manager
£45,000 | London, London
Ref: Q89840 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
Iconic fashion brand currently looking to recruit a Store Manager to manage one of their flagship...