Retail Manager roles - Ashford Area
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Manager roles - Ashford Area|
|Salary||£16000 - £28000 per annum + benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
A high end British luxury fashion brand is looking for exceptional managers to lead theirstore teams in the Ashford area.
They are looking for various management levels, and whatever your level, your role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth, and provide excellent customer service. If you're passionate about fashion, and want to work for for world renownded fashion brand, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in developing your retail management career.
Working for this brand, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Assisting in delivering a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Leading from the front to deliver a high level of personal customer service, as expected in a premium environment
- Using commercial insight and knowledge of the latest fashion trends to create the most innovative visual merchandise displays
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong retail experience, ideally within a fashion environment, but all retail backgrounds will be considered
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders
- Have a desire to work hard and progress your career in the fashion sector
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and progression with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today quoting Q101377!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101423 | Published: 5 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Area Manager- East Anglia
£50,000 - £60,000 | East of England,
Ref: Q102012 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Area Manager- East Anglia An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market lea...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Flagship Store Manager - Newton Abbot
£25,000 - £30,000 | Newton Abbot, Devon
Ref: Q101633 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
A Flagship Retail Store Manager is needed for a Store in Devon area. The successful candidate mus...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Training Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...