Retail Integration Project Manager- Back of House
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Integration Project Manager- Back of House|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Retail Integration Manager- Midlands/ West Midlands/East Midlands
As a result of recent and future acquisitions, my client is now looking for Retail Managers to join their integration project team. This position will be focused on the integration of systems and processes in the 'Back-of-House' environment.
This role is only suitable for candidates who have the ability to be flexible, working away from home for up to 5 nights a week, but with flexible rota's and all expenses covered, this will be a great experience for the right manager.
Your key duties will be to manage and review all the departmental processes and procedures of the new stores. You will work closely with the Integration Project Manager using your leadership and coaching skills to deliver a 100 day plan and then move on to the another brand new store.
- You will currently be a team leader/supervisor or manager with good retail experience and knowledge of back office systems and procedures.
- Able to coach and develop a team and have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate good understanding of all Retail and Department Store initiatives and an ability to deliver high retail standards with excellent product and process knowledge.
- Looking for a new challenge and to develop your current skills and potentially enable your career to progress to the next stage.
- Able to stay away from home for periods of time depending on the location of the store & your ability to commute.
The team work on a 2 week rota which consists of 3 different patterns to cover each store & depending on your preference & location this would require a minimum of 4 nights per week stopping away.
- This is an opportunity to work in new high profile centres and carry out a critical role in integrating them into the wider business. You will be developing new skills and abilities which will contribute towards your personal 'Performance Plan' and future career development and opportunities.
- All travel expenses and lunch costs where appropriate are reimbursed by the company.
- All overnight accommodation, breakfast and evening meals where required are arranged and paid for by the company.
Coming from a Retail Management Background, you may currently be a Department Manager in a Large Department Store, or maybe a stand alone Store Manager looking to develop your project management skillset, either way this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a new and dynamic position.
The basic salary for this position is up to £25k with good benefits and unparalleled opportunities for progression into a store of your own.
If interested, please apply using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97859 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Manager - Fashion
£23,000 - £28,000 | London, London
Ref: Q101505 | Published: 18th Oct 2016
This is a great opportunity for a retail leader to join a creative British fashion brand at their...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Head of Operations
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q75371 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
Head of Operations required to spearhead domestic developments. Head of Ops will be responsible f...
- Head of Property
£80,000 | London, London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 04th Oct 2016
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a leader to head up their property ...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...