Retail Integration Project Manager- North West
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Integration Project Manager- North West|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Retail Integration Manager- North West
As a result of recent and future acquisitions, my client is now looking for Retail Managers to join their integration project team. This position will be focused on the integration of systems and processes in the 'Front-of-House' environment.
This role is only suitable for candidates who have the ability to be flexible, working away from home for up to 5 nights a week, but with flexible rota's and all expenses covered, this will be a great experience for the right manager.
Your key duties will be to manage and review all the departmental processes and procedures of the new stores. You will work closely with the Integration Project Manager using your leadership and coaching skills to deliver a 100 day plan and then move on to the another brand new store.
- You will currently be a team leader/supervisor or manager with good retail experience and knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Able to coach and develop a team and have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate good understanding of all Retail and Department Store initiatives and an ability to deliver high retail standards with excellent product knowledge.
- Looking for a new challenge and to develop your current skills and potentially enable your career to progress to the next stage.
- Able to stay away from home for periods of time depending on the location of the store & your ability to commute.
The team work on a 2 week rota which consists of 3 different patterns to cover each store & depending on your preference & location this would require a minimum of 4 nights per week stopping away.
- This is an opportunity to work in new high profile centres and carry out a critical role in integrating them into the wider business. You will be developing new skills and abilities which will contribute towards your personal 'Performance Plan' and future career development and opportunities.
- All travel expenses and lunch costs were appropriate are reimbursed by the company.
- All overnight accommodation, breakfast and evening meals where required are arranged and paid for by the company.
Coming from a Retail Management Background, you may currently be a Department Manager in a Large Department Store, or maybe a stand alone Store Manager looking to develop your project management skillset, either way this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a new and dynamic position.
The basic salary for this position is up to £25k with good benefits and unparalleled opportunities for progression into a store of your own.
If interested, please apply using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97858 | Published: almost 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1495438954 | Published: 22th May 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...
- Assistant Store Manager - South West London
£19,000 - £22,000 | South West London, London
Ref: Q103095_1493370300 | Published: 28th Apr 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Finance Controller
£70,000 | London
Ref: Q87733_1494246346 | Published: 08th May 2017
Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a financial controller. The ideal...