Retail Integration Project Manager- North West
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Integration Project Manager- North West|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Retail Integration Manager- North West
As a result of recent and future acquisitions, my client is now looking for Retail Managers to join their integration project team. This position will be focused on the integration of systems and processes in the 'Front-of-House' environment.
This role is only suitable for candidates who have the ability to be flexible, working away from home for up to 5 nights a week, but with flexible rota's and all expenses covered, this will be a great experience for the right manager.
Your key duties will be to manage and review all the departmental processes and procedures of the new stores. You will work closely with the Integration Project Manager using your leadership and coaching skills to deliver a 100 day plan and then move on to the another brand new store.
- You will currently be a team leader/supervisor or manager with good retail experience and knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Able to coach and develop a team and have strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate good understanding of all Retail and Department Store initiatives and an ability to deliver high retail standards with excellent product knowledge.
- Looking for a new challenge and to develop your current skills and potentially enable your career to progress to the next stage.
- Able to stay away from home for periods of time depending on the location of the store & your ability to commute.
The team work on a 2 week rota which consists of 3 different patterns to cover each store & depending on your preference & location this would require a minimum of 4 nights per week stopping away.
- This is an opportunity to work in new high profile centres and carry out a critical role in integrating them into the wider business. You will be developing new skills and abilities which will contribute towards your personal 'Performance Plan' and future career development and opportunities.
- All travel expenses and lunch costs were appropriate are reimbursed by the company.
- All overnight accommodation, breakfast and evening meals where required are arranged and paid for by the company.
Coming from a Retail Management Background, you may currently be a Department Manager in a Large Department Store, or maybe a stand alone Store Manager looking to develop your project management skillset, either way this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business in a new and dynamic position.
The basic salary for this position is up to £25k with good benefits and unparalleled opportunities for progression into a store of your own.
If interested, please apply using an up-to-date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q97858 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Director (Luxury Brand)
£85,000 - £120,000 | London
Ref: Q102543 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an except...
- Retail Manager - Bakery
£40,000 - £50,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q102052 | Published: 27th Jan 2017
Food Retail Manager - DubaiLocation DubaiSalary £45,000 + Housing + BenefitsPosition: 102052Excit...
- Assistant Store Manager - Liverpool North
£17,000 - £17,000 | Liverpool, Merseyside
Ref: Q102541 | Published: 07th Feb 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an A...
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...
- Learning & Development Manager
£65,000 | Dubai
Ref: MCH68180 | Published: 02th Feb 2017
Leading hospitality group looking to appoint a Learning and Development Manager to work closely a...