Retail Director (Premium Fashion Brand)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Director (Premium Fashion Brand)|
|Salary||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an exceptional District Manager OR Flagship Store Manager to take a step up to lead its most prominent flagship stores as Retail Director.
In this role, you will be leading a team of senior store and cluster managers to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
The stores in question make up a high proportion of this worldwide brand's business, and therefore to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area/Flagship or District Level, managing turnovers in excess of 30 million
- Come from a fast paced or premium fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the UK stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100823 | Published: 7 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Flagship General Manager (Central London)
£65,000 - £75,000 | London
Ref: 102121 | Published: 17th Jan 2017
An iconic luxury clothing retailer is looking for an exceptional store manager to lead its most h...
- Divisional Manager (Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000 | East Midlands,
Ref: Q101796 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
My client, an iconic, expanding fashion and lifestyle brand in the UK, is looking for an exceptio...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...