Retail Director (Premium Fashion Brand)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Director (Premium Fashion Brand)|
|Salary||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||11 months ago|
My client, a growing premium fashion brand with a prominent UK presence, is looking for an exceptional District Manager OR Flagship Store Manager to take a step up to lead its most prominent flagship stores as Retail Director.
In this role, you will be leading a team of senior store and cluster managers to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
The stores in question make up a high proportion of this worldwide brand's business, and therefore to be considered for this role you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area/Flagship or District Level, managing turnovers in excess of 30 million
- Come from a fast paced or premium fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands on the UK stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100823 | Published: 11 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Operations Director
£130,000 - £200,000 | London
Ref: 103008_1493304280 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
An exciting Operations Director opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the consumer market. O...
- Department Manager
£24,000 - £26,000 | Kent
Ref: Q103130_1494434596 | Published: 10th May 2017
This is a Department Manager position with a leading premium fashion and accessories retailer, to...
- General Manager - Luxury
£45,000 - £65,000 | London
Ref: Q102686_1493142365 | Published: 25th Apr 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a commercial General Manager to join a luxury fashion brand in C...
- Assistant Floor Manager - London
£25,000 - £27,000 | London
Ref: Q103094_1493299255 | Published: 27th Apr 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join one of the UK's iconic retailer's within their flagship store. This ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...