Retail Director KSA
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Retail Director KSA|
|Salary||£123000 - £155000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search & Selection - Renu.Dalani@questsearch.ae|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Our client, a well-established retail business, is looking for an experienced Retail Director to be based in Jeddah to oversee the operations of its stores in KSA. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidate must have a proven successful experience and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing and project management. An effective retail director will also be able to inspire personnel from all levels to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage the Saudi market in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
The following are Retail Director's responsibilities:
· to coordinate, oversee and deliver an annual operating plan
· to achieve sales growth and budgeted growth through developing winning strategies and people development· to assess the business and develop store business plans that support corporate retail initiatives, and track the results
· to manage the measurement and analysis of internal processes to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of those processes
· to ensure operational activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general care of duty
· to develop the functional, methodological, interpersonal and personal skills of area managers and Store Managers, with measurable goals that tie into the overall retail plan
· to build effective partnerships with support departments to maximize overall performance of Retail division
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Minimum 5 years of strong retail operations experience in the apparel, fashion or shoes industry
· Must have taken on a managerial or leadership role for at least 5 years
· Commercial awareness and knowledge of retail management best practices
· Excellent knowledge of retail management software (e.g. MS RMS) is desirable
· BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field; MSc/MA is desirable
This role will require constant travel to the Makkah region and candidates who meet the requirements above and who are from a Muslim background are encouraged to apply.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q100814 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Retail Director
£130,000 - £200,000 | London, England
Ref: 103008_1495817499 | Published: 26th May 2017
An exciting Retail Director opportunity has arisen to join a leader in the consumer market. Our c...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | London
Ref: Q102715_1494002420 | Published: 05th May 2017
This renowned British retailer has a growing UK store portfolio, in addition to its international...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1495182533 | Published: 19th May 2017
Leading retail chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their current...
- Finance Controller
£70,000 | London
Ref: Q87733_1494246346 | Published: 08th May 2017
Leading international retail group currently looking to appoint a financial controller. The ideal...
- Store Manager Designate - North Scotland
£30,000 - £33,000 | Inverness, Highlands
Ref: Q102859_1495438954 | Published: 22th May 2017
My client, one of the biggest lifestyle brands on the high street is looking for a Flagship Store...