Restaurant Manager- Ipswich
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Restaurant Manager- Ipswich|
|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
A leading franchise business is looking for a Restaurant Manager for a high-volume quick service branded restaurant in Ipswich.
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and strategic direction of the restaurant
- Identifying and developing new business ideas for the restaurant and maximising profitability
- Hygiene, Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Cost control and monitor waste levels
- Maintain the best customer service and standards at all times
- Menu planning using local products and seasoned ingredients
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Fast paced, high volume operation experience delivering highest customer satisfaction
- Strong financial acumen with experience managing budgets
- Working close with Head Chef on planning various menus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrates good standards of customer service.
- Food Hygiene qualifications
The salary is up to £25k with good bonus. If you think that the above sounds like you, please submit your CV. We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99773 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1487941428 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...