Restaurant Manager - Eastleigh
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Restaurant Manager - Eastleigh|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
A leading destination retail unit is looking to hire Restaurant Manager for their main Restaurant & Cafe.
The restaurant will focus on home cooked traditional cuisine in a relaxed, warm and friendly environment. The menus will hope tom combine classic and modern English flavours prepared with fresh ingredients, many from local suppliers.
- The role of the Restaurant Manager will involve:
- Managing P&L and making sure he restaurant makes budget.
- in charge of stock takes and stock audits
- Balance total receipts and accurate processing of invoices
- Portion controls and food quality standards.
- Training and development off staff member on - adherence to health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policies and Procedures
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling and conform to alcoholic licenses & regulations.
- Maintaining high level of customer service through the restaurant and front of house.
- Supplier relationships with procurement relationship and maintainer of the systems send
To be a successful candidate, you should have the following :
- Restaurant management experience - Experience of managing Budgets
- Experience of leading a large team in the Kitchen
- Experienced in working in a high volume busy environment
- Driven by delivering top-quality food, with precise attention to detail as well as working for a reputable brand
- Customer service focused & knowledge of theatre kitchen
- Computer Word & Excel Skill required
This is an exciting NEW opportunity with a guaranteed excellent package that awaits the successful candidate. It's a real opportunity to put a mark on this new restaurant & retail venture. If you thrive on challenges of this sort please submit your CV quoting the reference Q96313.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96313_1413751156 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Training Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 | London
Ref: Q102350 | Published: 23th Jan 2017
Job Description: Our client needs a passionate and driven Pilot Training Program Manager who will...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...