Resourcing and Development Manager (Cheshire)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Resourcing and Development Manager (Cheshire)|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - email@example.com|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
My client, a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for a Resourcing & Development Manager for one of their most high profile stores in Cheshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a retail leader with resourcing experience to develop their career with one of the most iconic brands on the high street today.
As Resourcing and Development Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Devise and roll out appropriate training for all current and new starters to the store
- Develop the staffing models for the store, to ensure effective cover at all times, keeping within strict budgets
- Lead the recruitment for the store, ensuring the best talent is acquired and developed
- Communicating and implementing HR best practice, and service standards throughout the store
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have considerable experience in a similar position, ideally with a retailer
- Demonstrate strong leadership and retail management abilities
- Deliver a strong record and training and coaching teams
- Possess a high competency of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be CPP qualified or studying for a CIPD qualification
If you feel you have the necessary skills and characteristics, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99084 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Learning & Development Manager
£65,000 | Dubai
Ref: MCH68180 | Published: 02th Feb 2017
Leading hospitality group looking to appoint a Learning and Development Manager to work closely a...
- Department Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Oxfordshire
Ref: Q102660_1487949765 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
A leading premium fashion and lifestyle brand is seeking a commercial retail manager to join thei...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1487941428 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Area Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 | West Yorkshire
Ref: Q102561 | Published: 13th Feb 2017
This is an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a fast-paced high-street fashion reta...
- Retail HR Manager
£75,000 | Belgium
Ref: Q77173_1487935645 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading fashion brand with major expansion plans In ...