Resourcing and Development Manager (Cheshire)
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Resourcing and Development Manager (Cheshire)|
|Salary||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
My client, a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand, is looking for a Resourcing & Development Manager for one of their most high profile stores in Cheshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a retail leader with resourcing experience to develop their career with one of the most iconic brands on the high street today.
As Resourcing and Development Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- Devise and roll out appropriate training for all current and new starters to the store
- Develop the staffing models for the store, to ensure effective cover at all times, keeping within strict budgets
- Lead the recruitment for the store, ensuring the best talent is acquired and developed
- Communicating and implementing HR best practice, and service standards throughout the store
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have considerable experience in a similar position, ideally with a retailer
- Demonstrate strong leadership and retail management abilities
- Deliver a strong record and training and coaching teams
- Possess a high competency of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Be CPP qualified or studying for a CIPD qualification
If you feel you have the necessary skills and characteristics, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99084 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- B2B Business Development Manager
£0 | Jeddah,
Ref: Q101635 | Published: 20th Oct 2016
A leading food manufacturing company in the GCC is seeking a B2B specialist for the role of Busin...
- Store Innovation Development Manager - retail
£65,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q96581 | Published: 07th Oct 2016
An excellent opportunity has opened for a store development manager to join a leading fashion gro...
- Head of Stores Development
£100,000 - £125,000 | Yorkshire and the Humber,
Ref: Q101535 | Published: 29th Sep 2016
This is a senior level role that will lead the simplification strategy of one of the UK's leading...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £70,000 | West Midlands, West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 27th Oct 2016
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £28,000 | South East London, London
Ref: Q100930 | Published: 17th Oct 2016
This industry leading supplier & wholesaler dealing with reputable trade customers and businesses...