Replenishment Manager - Out of Hours & Nights
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Replenishment Manager - Out of Hours & Nights|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum + 5k night allowance + Bonus|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
This is an opportunity to work in a unique airport environment and be part of a worldwide retailer. This business has an unparalleled premium selection of products with over 15,000 different ranges.
As Manager, you will responsible for delivering the sales strategy on the shop floor by surpassing service targets and hitting all other KPIs. Here you are responsible for creating an efficient and compliant replenishment and night operation through building effective stakeholder relationships and coaching your team to deliver world class customer service and standards.
Your key accountabilities will include -
Proactively manage stock levels and stock integrity to ensure optimum availability levels on the shop floor throughout the day.
- Coaching and develop Night / Replenishment Leaders to deliver optimum store standards and excellent customer service
- Maintaining excellent operational standard.
- People management - Manage the performance and development of individuals in your team
- Ensure replenishment tasks are scheduled to minimise impact on the shop floor
- Support delivery of outstanding customer service during out of hours.
- Understand and educate people on stock movement, visual merchandising, stock loss & compliance.
- Plan and deliver efficient promotional changeover
- Proactively manage stock levels in line with customer forecasts & trends
- ensure that the operational team are recruited, trained, developed and managed to deliver business performance
To be successful in this position you must have-
- Deputy, Store or Duty Manager experience in a high footfall, large sqft, retail environment.
- Preferred backgrounds for candidates include food, DIY, fast fashion or department stores environment where stock replenishment and availability is at the heart of the business for their customers.
- This role will be shift patterns and though may not just be exclusive to nights you must have flexibility for out-of-hours work patterns.
- Personality counts for a lot; so enthusiasm, passion, great communication skills, working at a fast pace and creating a buzz for your leader and team colleagues.
This is an air-side role so will require a security background check over the last 5 years. If this sounds like you please send your CV quoting the reference Q99488.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99488 | Published: about 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Property Manager
£55,000 | London
Ref: Q76184 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
International retail group currently in the market to appoint a strong manager to join their prop...
- Store Manager - Brighton
£25,000 - £30,000 | Brighton, East Sussex
Ref: Q101326 | Published: 13th Jan 2017
A new opportunity has arisen with a well known self-storage provider that is now looking for an S...