Regional Support Manager
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Support Manager|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
This worldwide premium fashion retailer, is looking for an exceptional District Manager or high profile flagship manager to act as a Regional support to some of their most high profile stores in the business on a 12 month contract basis.
In this role, you will be leading a team of store managers, round the UK to:
- Drive a successful Country P&L performance, using your commercial insight to maximise on sales opportunities
- Inspire store teams to deliver exceptional service and Visual Merchandising standards in these high turnover environments
- Increase profitability by managing the audit and shrink for the UK, developing and implementing action plans
- Engage your store leaders by holding regular meetings to communicate the latest objectives and make recommendations at country level.
This role involves extensive travel around the UK, so flexibility is a must for this position and the ability to potentially be able to spend several nights a week away from home.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have strong experience of full P&L Management at an Area, Cluster or Flagship level
- Come from a fast paced, ideally fashion background
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, and the ability to develop and manage senior performance
- Ideally have experience with supporting new store openings at a Regional level, although this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a strong retail leader to work in a high profile role for one of the most exciting brands in stores today. In reward for your hard work you can expect a competitive salary package, and unrivalled opportunities for exposure and progression.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q99028 | Published: over 1 year ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...
- Store Manager
£28,000 - £31,000 | London
Ref: Q101800 | Published: 10th Jan 2017
This is a unique opportunity for a Store Manager to join a premium chocolatier, at one of their m...