Regional Manager- Wiltshire
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Manager- Wiltshire|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
An exceptional Regional Manager is needed for a market leading hospitality brand for the Wiltshire area.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be charged with managing approximately 15 units and be responsible for driving the profitability of this business by leading the in-store team below you with creative and commercial prowess.
Commerciality and strategic planning is crucial as the business continues down a road of overwhelming cultural change, so an ability to manage change through people is essential.
- Implement and embed the hospitality vision of the brand in your region, achieving this through promoting high service standards and effective communications throughout your area.
- Interpret financial results to monitor performance.
- Uses agreed company processes to achieve key performance indicator targets.
- Negotiation with third-parties to drive product range and unique offers
- Ensure you keep up to date with competitor initiatives and market trends relaying relevant information and suggestions to the Head of Operations.
Develop and coach self and others
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Agrees development plans to improve team and personal performance.
- Demonstrates an inspirational approach to people management.
- Drives own and others development to continually improve knowledge and skills.
- Encourages team to deliver an exceptional customer experience to both existing and potential customers.
To be considered for this position you should have previous hospitality experience at an Area Management, Regional Manager or 'Head of' level and have a strong track record in people development and financial improvement. This retailer recruits on behavioural suitability so demonstration of success through your people is absolutely key!
A competitive basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 is available for the right candidate and benefits package includes car allowance, bonus, pension, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q96220_1412178824 | Published: over 2 years ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Director
£120,000 | Dubai
Ref: Q82441_1487953043 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading fashion retailer currently looking to appoint a Regional Director across the GCC to help ...
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441_1487941428 | Published: 24th Feb 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Regional Manager- West Scotland
£50,000 - £60,000 | Glasgow
Ref: Q102679_1488465419 | Published: 02th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- West Scotland An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a mark...
- Regional Manager- East London
£50,000 - £60,000 | East London, London
Ref: Q102641_1487696249 | Published: 21th Feb 2017
Regional Manager- East London An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market...
- Regional Manager- Midlands (East and West)
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682_1489079105 | Published: 09th Mar 2017
Regional Manager- Midlands (East & West) An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed f...