Regional Manager - Kent
Get similar jobs by email. Register with us now.
|Job Title||Regional Manager - Kent|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Who to Contact||Quest Search and Selection - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
A British luxury fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exceptional general or area manager to lead their high turnover stores in the Kent area.
Your primary role will be to lead and develop the retail business strategy to set the path for double digit profit growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to take the next step to develop their career.
In this role, your main focus will be:
- Coaching and developing an exemplary team, to run an outstanding business
- Devising a thorough business strategy to exceed your sales and profit targets
- Building collaborative relationships with key business partners, both internal and external in order to maximise on the growth potential
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have strong experience leading in high turnover, high profile businesses ideally in a luxury or premium fashion
- Can demonstrate delivering results to budget in a fast paced environment
- Show passion for developing individuals to be great retail leaders.
In reward for your success and your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, and unrivalled exposure and progression with one of the most exciting brands today.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, and experience, apply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref: Q101120 | Published: 6 months ago
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Regional Manager
£50,000 | City of London, London
Ref: Q82441 | Published: 06th Jan 2017
Leading restaurant chain currently looking to appoint a Regional Manager to help expand their cur...
- Regional Manager (South East)
£40,000 - £45,000 | Kent
Ref: Q101936 | Published: 09th Jan 2017
A British premium fashion brand with impressive growth plans for 2016 is looking for an exception...
- Regional Manager - Midlands
£50,000 - £60,000 | West Midlands
Ref: Q100682 | Published: 30th Dec 2016
An exceptional Regional Manager/Area Manager is needed for a market leading and Award Winning ret...
- Regional Manager - South East/London
£40,000 - £50,000 | South East England,
Ref: Q102013 | Published: 04th Jan 2017
A fun trend-led fashion retailer, is looking for a new Regional Manager to lead their South East ...
- Store Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 | Cornwall
Ref: Q101394 | Published: 12th Jan 2017
My client, one of the biggest brands on the high street is looking for a Store Manager in Cornwal...